(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Should the Arena quest include:

• A fight with Titus Pullo to win the Rudius?

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • A slave execution

Votes: 71 19.3%
  • Animals

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Player vs multiple Gladiators?

Votes: 73 19.9%
  • Fight against captured enemies of Rome? (ie: toss some barbs in the area to see how they fair)

Votes: 76 20.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I know from my 20 minute gameplay of it, it doesn't. Or atleast the villages don't, anyway. And Rome din't look very ... Roman, either. But hey, since these are all Hegemony mods, and there are probably members who work on both mods, maybe the modding team of BI could just "borrow" a few scenes from 268 BC?  :grin:

Well, as of now the only unique scene, which will be in the next release, is the Stone Henge scene and the arena scene. 

I can't imagine what kinda quest would need Stone Henge. Unless its a quest where we're supposed to slaughter druids (which ain't a half bad idea, actually ...).

Yup, I thought I put it in another thread.  Basically, it is going to be a quest given to you by the Roman Senate to investigate Stone Henge and Druid activity. They are responsible for recent uprising against Roman controlled territory.. Druids will be in a hidden area and you will be going through scene with a couple of your companions. At the end of quest you will get a special gift... blah.. blah.. the end.  Although, the quest will have some suprises and be very difficult for most to complete.

Sounds good. And are you guys planning to rename the cities/towns  for the next release? It would add to the Roman theme of the game if I could besiege cities that have names that I can't pronounce properly.

Yes.  We are actually working the names and locations now and they will be ready for the next release.

Is that a demand or a request?

...and if I do that will the mod finally get your approval?

because that is all that matters.

Beowulfdude said:
Back when there was mount and blade .907 the was a Rome Total war mod
Is There any mod like that for the current version of M&B?
Ps. I tried barbarian invasion, and isnt that good

quantity is never a solution. we are working on making the nations we have more unique. which we think is a lot better. and a bunch of other people too.

I know you guys probably hate to hear this but ... any screenies? Or a short (sentence or two) description of what new features/troops you plan to implement in the next release?

Hey just thought I'd let you know I think this is a great mod, keep up the good work. :smile:

Also I just thought I'd mention that I have a youtube video of this mod here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugACzr5eLY

It's not really a trailer since it's not edited or anything like that but it is a pretty good video and has gotten 800+ views of your great mod, which is more than any of my other videos. Let me know if you like it and once again keep up the good work.

I look forward to your next release.

Caladria Crusader said:
Is it for 1.011?  Because there aren't a whole lot of mods for 1.011. :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad:

It is. Infact, you can go snag the current version from the front page and give it a test if you want.

Ghost: Great video. :smile: I really enjoyed watching it.  We really appreciate the time you and effort you put into making it. Look forward to seeing more of your work. :wink:

Aetheus: Thanks for redirecting the Caladria Crusader to the link.  :smile:

This mod is great! I love to have about 100 Roman Legionarys (or however you spell their name  :wink: ) defending one of my castles. It is awsome to look at all of them beating off the hoards that are coming up the ladders!

Again, Great Mod!

Ok, I just downloaded it and city names are still native and there is still native armour. I'm assuming this is not normal.

What can I do to fix this? Re-Download?

Back
Top Bottom