beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetalMongol said:
Frank15 said:
I got a key but barely any time to play the game now. Anybody want it? pm me

This dude is selling the key for $150... which most likely is a scam I can bet. Beware!
ye
YdRBD2.png

he has no time to play, and probably no experience from warband and he gets key from beta.taleworlds.com. I think tw is sending keys to players that only has 5 hours game time in a  week.

Frank15 said:
MetalMongol said:
Frank15 said:
I got a key but barely any time to play the game now. Anybody want it? pm me

This dude is selling the key for $150... which most likely is a scam I can bet. Beware!

Nope somebody wanted to buy it from me for 100 euro but he backedoff aswell... still free if somebody want it

Well, even if you have the key it is still not allowed to sell it, you aren't giving it away for free, why would you give it away on discord and not in the pm? you told me that the other guy offered you 100 euro, and sent me a link to donate you $150 on a seemingly fishy website. Your lying here that pretty much sums up what you're upto.

Screenshot:

C0foR.png

nB9rT.png

I have no understanding as to why someone would waste money on a key they're bound to get anyways. I'm also concerned over the veracity of selling keys, I'm sure there's some legal issue behind it.

Frank15 said:
Matr I had over 50 people pm me some guy wanted it really and offered money I bet everybody on the forum would do the same. Guy above is just upset and he offered more money without backing it up so I would not believe him for a bit

Well, for your sake, I hope you didn't 'sell' the key.

Fietta said:
I have no understanding as to why someone would waste money on a key they're bound to get anyways. I'm also concerned over the veracity of selling keys, I'm sure there's some legal issue behind it.

by the looks of it, it seems like not everyone would inevitably get the key, only a few will. And there's no way of knowing that either someone would get a key or not ( considering the resources TW have I wonder how long does an automated email server setup can take to let people know that they aren't qualified for the beta?), most people would most likely hang in the limbo of expectation, waiting for the email consisting the beta key that would never hit their inbox...  :meh: :meh:

Frank15 said:
Matr I had over 50 people pm me some guy wanted it really and offered money I bet everybody on the forum would do the same. Guy above is just upset and he offered more money without backing it up so I would not believe him for a bit

Dude, you seriously think that I would pay you $150 for the key? but greedy is what you are and you sent me the link to donate you money, not to mention you asked 100 euro from that other person @White Snake.

MetalMongol said:
Frank15 said:

Dude, you seriously think that I would pay you $150 for the key? but greedy is what you are and you sent me the link to donate you money, not to mention you asked 100 euro from that other person @White Snake.

I doubt he has key :3 let him go :smile: he didnt find here that he was hoping.

MetalMongol said:
Fietta said:

by the looks of it, it seems like not everyone would inevitably get the key, only a few will. And there's no way of knowing that either someone would get a key or not ( considering the resources TW have I wonder how long does an automated email server setup can take to let people know that they aren't qualified for the beta?), most people would most likely hang in the limbo of expectation, waiting for the email consisting the beta key that would never hit their inbox...  :meh: :meh:

I'm pretty sure an open beta will be coming, so stay tuned.

JuanNieve said:
Does the character's height affect somewhat in the beta ?

Good question, and I’d like to follow that up with a suggestion to Taleworlds: the height scaling doesn’t look right. Being shorter doesn’t mean your whole body is proportionally smaller. Instead, your head etc. Are adult sized but you have shorter limbs and torso. Atm, it’s like giants fighting hobbits/children from what I’ve seen in the videos.

Chuma180 said:
JuanNieve said:
Yes, its easier to shoot at the legs because the Shield cant protect the whole body if your Character is too big.

Well, this is interesting. Do you think to have a tall character have some benefits? or is there a hobbit meta in the beta? XD

JuanNieve said:
Chuma180 said:
JuanNieve said:
Yes, its easier to shoot at the legs because the Shield cant protect the whole body if your Character is too big.

Well, this is interesting. Do you think to have a tall character have some benefits? or is there a hobbit meta in the beta? XD
In my opinion a tall character is a disadvantage because its easier to be hit, but thats only my point of view and no actually almost everyone is playing with a normal height.

Adventurers Tavern Keeper said:
any significant feedback from the first wave testers?

any planned date for the second wave?

just w8. march 2020 is not far. no need to be hasty we w8 years we can w8 few month.

Chuma180 said:
JuanNieve said:
Chuma180 said:
JuanNieve said:

In my opinion a tall character is a disadvantage because its easier to be hit, but thats only my point of view and no actually almost everyone is playing with a normal height.
the height some times became redeclus. tiny hero at arm  :razz: :razz: :razz:

if we buy early access. we must buy full release again. our we can upgrade it by paying defrence price?

Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom