beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rarely post less than 10 post at month, is it really necessary to warn me for spaming? warnings have not good effect on fans (at least on me) , i suggest dont use them easily. you can ask more friendly.
but its ok, i will care more.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

please dont ban me because of this.

Has anyone managed to recreate conan in the character editor?
n7QOEN6.png

or at least the schwarzenegger version XD

valkrja said:
this is a dumb question but do you pay for the game when you activate your beta key or do you buy the whole game when it releases?
Beta is free. You may buy the game later when it comes to Early Access or Release. No obligation.

I've just got a beta key yesterday and was a bit disappointed when I realized that I need to wait about half an hour for a basic 3v3 skirmish match? How come so few people play the game?

Well, the reason for that is, the players that have had the Beta since June or at least since GamesCom have probs played the two modes for hours upon hours. The first wave of keys might not have been all too large, which in turn results in fewer people playing.

HaarMegiddo said:
I've just got a beta key yesterday and was a bit disappointed when I realized that I need to wait about half an hour for a basic 3v3 skirmish match? How come so few people play the game?
Try again on the weekend there are usually the most guys active actually it gets boring pretty fast because of only TDM and Skirmish with only 2 Maps in total.

Chuma180 said:
HaarMegiddo said:
Try again on the weekend there are usually the most guys active actually it gets boring pretty fast because of only TDM and Skirmish with only 2 Maps in total.
From what I heard last week was dead on Friday night as well and I think it was Sunday as well (I was asking a friend to try get some footage for me and he was unable to find a game).

Ironic isn't it, so many people are wanting a beta key like a smackhead wanting a rock of crack. But, when they receive one, there's nobody to play with!

I feel keys are just for attracting new customers. They give 5000 in games com for attract new customers but 100 forum members must w8 maybe they receive one because taleword knows we will buy the game and don't needs to wast keys for us. I don't say this is not right, it's their game and they not owe us anything and we don't do anything for them. But we just  care about them and their job.
I just have hope they cares about us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom