beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
great_khan said:
I feel keys are just for attracting new customers. They give 5000 in games com for attract new customers but 100 forum members must w8 maybe they receive one because taleword knows we will buy the game and don't needs to wast keys for us. I don't say this is not right, it's their game and they not owe us anything and we don't do anything for them. But we just  care about them and their job.
I just have hope they cares about us too.

That's not the case, I assure you.

great_khan said:
I feel keys are just for attracting new customers. They give 5000 in games com for attract new customers but 100 forum members must w8 maybe they receive one because taleword knows we will buy the game and don't needs to wast keys for us. I don't say this is not right, it's their game and they not owe us anything and we don't do anything for them. But we just  care about them and their job.
I just have hope they cares about us too.

The multiplayer is not yet enjoyable. If anything, you're just risking losing customers in favor of a better experience for those who purchase at release.

vicwiz007 said:
It may be "enjoyable" now that captain mode is back along with other fixes and whatnot.
I think it is. Movement is a lot snappier and the performance improvements really makes a difference in making the game feel more responsive.
I've only played one match of captain mode which was only 3v3 instead of 6v6, but it was pretty fun.

Good news! I have expected Captain Mode to bring more players around because it fits the style of average players. Hopefully those who got the beta, and gave up on it when they saw only skirmish available, will return.

HaarMegiddo said:
I've just got a beta key yesterday and was a bit disappointed when I realized that I need to wait about half an hour for a basic 3v3 skirmish match? How come so few people play the game?
could you share us the email address that taleworlds sent to you?so i can pay attention to this email to avoid missing,thankyou

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Yarın yeni bir dalga anahtar daha gönderilecek bu arada.

Community supporter of Taleworlds said that new beta keys will be sent today in Turkish forum. So don't forget to check your e-mails

RkT said:
I would trust more if they said it for everyone, not just in the Turkish forum.
I think he meant that the community supporter said that in the turkish forum,and the keys will be sent worldwide, might be the order of words are a bit off.

We could have TW confirm that more keys are being sent out today, that would put us all at ease. Honestly though, seems like they are inviting new folks first. March 2020, where you at?

Styo said:
We could have TW confirm that more keys are being sent out today, that would put us all at ease. Honestly though, seems like they are inviting new folks first. March 2020, where you at?

Are you still without the beta key? I think it's amazing.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

vicwiz007 said:
Of course i get invited the weekend where i dont have my nice desktop to play on... bittersweet!

bruh, I'm still not invited at all, smh; Though I think I'm beginning to lose interest in this game, cba to spend money on upgrading my PC (my current one will probably run it OK but meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom