Less Updates to live version please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Reiksmarshal

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I would please ask that the live version not be updated so frequently, I have been chomping at the bit to play some modded bannerlord over the holidays and the 1.2.6, 1.2.7, and 1.2.8 decimated the mod community and shot down any option to play. Mods are now just at a good place as of 12-31, you have a great system in place with the BETA branch and should be used as the weekly test bench. Please let the live version be for a while so you don't burnout your awesome mod community!

Thank you TW team

Um.. if you use Steam disable the auto-update and you can play on the old mods.
I know alot of ppl still is playing on very early releases as tehy are best supported.

I'm asuming similar systems is in place for the other platforms that allow you to mod etc aswell.

Live is typically updated to address the most urgent stability issues at a given time.

You can use the steam beta system to opt out of the live branch and into a specific version that you want to stay on.

On Steam - right click on the game, then open properties on the menu that pop-up.

As Duh says, pick Beta, then you'll notice a scroll on the side with all the current versions released.
There you can pick whatever version you want, so if you enjoy 1.15 which is one of those where there is alot of stable mods made for, you can choose this one.
The game will then load in that version, and it will not change regardless of what new patch Taleworlds push out.

This is similar for all of the other games that can be modded etc, to avoid such issues.

Back
Top Bottom