beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday is the start of the week :fruity:

Monday is the start of the work-week

Now if we do some Resonant style reasoning here, we can say “Callum did something AMAZING! Confirms beta keys RELEASE DATE SUNDAY!!!”

I have falsly stated that i have an R9 200 Series graphic card but i have changed it 1 month ago to a GTX 1050 TI, will this cause any problem when I will get the key and play with different hardware than these?

aBigHunkOBannerlord said:
I have falsly stated that i have an R9 200 Series graphic card but i have changed it 1 month ago to a GTX 1050 TI, will this cause any problem when I will get the key and play with different hardware than these?
Probably not, I seriously doubt they will be checking everybody’s hardware, or if they even have the ability to do so. Bigger fish to fry.

Might still select people based on their hardware. Start with recent GPUs, for example, work through the problems those have, then go on to older ones etc.

Bunch of options here, but they most likely won't tell us as people would start entering data that best fits their criteria then.

Namakan said:
Might still select people based on their hardware. Start with recent GPUs, for example, work through the problems those have, then go on to older ones etc.

Bunch of options here, but they most likely won't tell us as people would start entering data that best fits their criteria then.

I’m sure they will, they just have no way of confirming if somebody lied.

vicwiz007 said:
Sunday is the start of the week :fruity:

Monday is the start of the work-week

Now if we do some Resonant style reasoning here, we can say “Callum did something AMAZING! Confirms beta keys RELEASE DATE SUNDAY!!!”

Well today is my birthday, so that would be perfect timing.

AmateurHetman said:
Well today is my birthday, so that would be perfect timing.

Between us, I got you a key. Happy birthday my friend.  :party:
BNVRo.jpg

[SOTR] Roy said:
Namakan said:

I’m sure they will, they just have no way of confirming if somebody lied.

It depends on how the bug reporting procedure looks. I know it's fairly common to attach a dxdiag report to help isolate component related issues.

I bought my Warband on steam, so I wasn't even sure how to find out what the cd/serial key is. But, hopefully doesn't matter too much. Either way looking forward to the game's release.  :party:

Akarde said:
I bought my Warband on steam, so I wasn't even sure how to find out what the cd/serial key is. But, hopefully doesn't matter too much. Either way looking forward to the game's release.  :party:
Just so you know for the future, you can see your CD keys by right clicking the game in steams Menu and "View CD key" should pop up, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom