beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i was idiot and sent 2 email one with a key and one without one and i see that wont be a problem but i also let my brother and my friend send there info to from my comp so they will have the same ip address making it four emails is that a problem :facepalm:

Really crossing my fingers to get selected. I can't be the only person here who considers a chance to play Bannerlord early to be a dream come true.

Glad to hear that my lack of a Warband key won't necessarily decrease my chances.

I signed up within the first hour that the signup was open, provided my correct email and key, and after watching Callum on that one interview last week I'm pretty sure we're distant cousins.  Hey Callum, any chance you have ancestral decent from the Lancasters?  Otherwise I just wanted to gloat for a sec.  See you guys in the beta!

Odin Boarboi said:
Glad to hear that my lack of a Warband key won't necessarily decrease my chances.
He said that it wont exclude you, as theyll be targeting different groups over time. What is likely is that the first groups to be chosen will be “veterans” for obvious reasons, which the keys prove. He also said if you submit multiple they will only take one, so it cant hurt to resubmit with your cd-key if you have it.

Just my two cents.

vicwiz007 said:
Odin Boarboi said:
He said that it wont exclude you, as theyll be targeting different groups over time. What is likely is that the first groups to be chosen will be “veterans” for obvious reasons, which the keys prove. He also said if you submit multiple they will only take one, so it cant hurt to resubmit with your cd-key if you have it.

Just my two cents.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the input

I know this hasn't been mentioned but does this application also apply to any pre EA single player closed betas? I'm very interested in testing that out and tbh I've never really been a multiplayer guy. I would be much help in terms of feed back. Not to mention the internet in Nigeria while pretty fast, isn't stable all the time.

Originally thought about creating a separate thread/post about bugs in the beta but I was redirected to this post so I'm reposting my finds.

To start, a friend of mine and I found that in the main MP menu, if you have the chat open, you can not open the Armory tab. In case you are IN the Armory tab while chat is open, you won't be able to click on any of the troops or factions. Closing chat fixes it. All other tabs seem to work.

In a match, on a desert map in the Captain gamemode I found that a couple platforms, that are above climbable cliffsides, can be jumped through from below. Haven't managed to get footage of it, but will try if the need arises.

Cheers

I am excited and my hopes are up.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

I am a complete MP player. I never do a SP campaign. I really like doing battle mode and deathmatch mode.

I dont have thousands of hours in Warband like others but M&B is literally the only game I play.I probably have 700 hours in Warband MP.  After this game no other game ever came to me entertaining. I am serious here. I played CoD Black Ops 3 because of some stuff and I immediately hated it. Why do people even play it ? So boring. Funny thing is it is WAAAAY more expensive.

I am very good at horse archery. I really like annoying people with it. I guarantee if someone is going to test horse archery it should be me ! Not many are qualified enough for horse archery. People usually understand 2h or 1h sword duel with competitiveness. I am good at that too but not many are there to understand the brilliant horse archery mechanism of this game.

When i applied i selected the 4th option at "How many hours of games do you play in a week?". I made a mistake because currently i play few. So if you need people who play a lot take others before me. :wink:

Glad to see the game I dreamed of since middle school already looks completely beautiful/what I hoped for. Thank you for doing you guys, along with visualizing your dream and keeping in touch with this longstanding community. As for others reading this if I get a key hope to see you on the field in beta/march 2020 for tis almost harvesting season, and many have nice heads on their shoulders.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Taleworlds.

I had doubt moment like two years ago that this project is not going in good direction, but I was wrong. Looking on the footages the game seems to be of monumental scale. Like a marriage of Total War with RPG with TPS/FPS. The amount of possibilities and combinations is huge on first glimpse and I think Your QA team has a lot of things to do. Congratulations to devs for doing it all. Congrats to Armagan and other Architects for planning this structure, it seems that it works very well. Engine, mechanics, of course I can't tell if all details are working fine (I'm a dev myself, so I assume that not everything works). Guys, I'm full stack dev myself, last couple of months I was doing vast reporting system in the app by myself. The sheer amount of combinations, the requirements, everything. I was putting out some working stuff gradually and was getting more and more requirements that would look like one-liners on first glimpse, but the project was missing proper QA and I was pretty much 2x overutilized with stuff. I'm talking about this all for the people that complain about the long development process. You can do a great looking, AAA looking, simple, linear, bounded game in like 5-6 months using Unreal Engine. But this is gonna be game that won't let you do that much - 5 hours of linear, expected, arranged stuff. Here, Bannerlord is it's own world simulator with huge amount of things dependent to each other (my reports is something like this in smaller scale - thousands of combos of grouping variants, columns, types, sorts, filters, whatevers) and I'm amazed, how Taleworlds put things together to work. Guys, public beta phase is a good move, as You'll never cover all the edge cases by Yourselves and You need our feedback on things. It already looks great, but it's obvious that in certain circumstances we'll break something unexpectedly and it just happens.

Therefore, forgive me my doubts, You've done incredible job on this and I'll for sure buy the best edition possible with all extensions, whatever. To support your work and to enjoy myself on the game. I'd also gladly participate in beta if it's for me and report all the quirks I'll bump on.

That said, all the best and good luck with final stages, testing, bugfixing, publishing and selling the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom