Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

I can confirm, had the same thing happen yesterday and no mod installed.
Only happened once though, a little after i rescued the family i got three rounds of education for the little sister with maybe 30 minutes in between. I assumed it was to cover the milestones she should've had since she was 15-16 at the moment, and only in the first education panel she was naked like that.
Yeah that's the same for me in 1st game but they all triggered super fast back to back. In second game I had brother trigger, but then sister didn't, then when re-loading brother never triggered either :sad:
In 3rd game (I re-start a lot) Nobody has triggered in a couple hours of play after rescue..... but I'll ignore it because I don't how it's supposed to work and I just wanna play :razz:

Yeah that's the same for me in 1st game but they all triggered super fast back to back. In second game I had brother trigger, but then sister didn't, then when re-loading brother never triggered either :sad:
In 3rd game (I re-start a lot) Nobody has triggered in a couple hours of play after rescue..... but I'll ignore it because I don't how it's supposed to work and I just wanna play :razz:
We seem to have a similar style, i'm on my third game for this version too :grin:
And same the education is kinda inconsistent for its pop-ups. I also made the mistake to back while on the education page, and didn't find a way to go back to do my decisions. A couple of skill levels lost lol.

- Radagos remains injured after completion of tutorial mission.
- Mountain bandits lair remain intact after completion Istiana's part of the quest
- feminine for Knyaz is Knyazhina (please add this TW)

Nice, now just 100 hours of grind, tousands of killed peasants soldiers and we will be able to buy some decent armor. At least they lowered the age of main character, maybe he will buy something good before he dies of old age.
If this armor costs 300k, then i wonder how much is legionary or sturgia axeman armor.
eKXKdvp.jpg

9BfM0ZE.jpg
Just make sure to give it to a companion, so when they die you can watch the

Is this from your game? I ask because when I posted it @MArdA TaleWorlds wanted me to double check I didn't cause it by a mod (I didn't mod THAT geez...) However I got a new bug on a new game and couldn't get the sibling education to trigger at all, so I haven't confirmed it yet.
I didn’t report it because I saw your first post? But same-ish issue. This happened in my campaign with my little brother instead of sister.
I also had I think three prompts within a short period of time regarding education choices. No mods clean install 1.5.7

Last edited:
that children arent good govenors
now, take a look at this, i took the age difference between our sister and brother to see how a character would develop without me taking control.
that how she was looking before
QD9qSmx.jpg
after 2 years of waging wars as part of the army
VXcXZ95.jpg
now, no charm. no leadership. steward is very low after two years. except for medicine. medicine levels much quicker.
if i would used her as a governor situation would've been much, much worse.

so this is my biggest gripe as it now, the natural development of characters is very bad. if MC would die in battle or of old age, i would have to do a lot of grinding all over again.

I split up and sold my PC over Christmas to help pay for a gaming laptop (which I've sort of allocated to pay for a new roof on the shed...) so I've completely missed some of 1.5.6 and 1.5.7 - but wanted to comment on the whole Siege defence complaint thing.

@mexxico Its my experience in Warband that the "attrition" as an attacker to get to the walls and onto them, that is, mostly death to archers - was what became costly and really impacted a siege outcome. This is the same when defending, it was somewhat realistic to be able to kill 20 soldiers yourself with a bow, and your fellow defenders really did kill a few - they had the advantage of view and range. It was even possible to successfully defend reasonably different numbers of attackers/defenders.

In bannerlord that doesnt seem the case, its as though there is too much "protection" for attackers infantry as well as the new fixed siege attacker positions that are defensible. Shields are also not just tall but wider than they were in Warband. I however do prefer the realism of Bannerlord.

Could I suggest that that maybe arrow penetration is higher for defending archers. AI / Player siegers are not going to usually attack without a higher number than in the castle - so odds are normally always "against the defender" - I also think there should be some sort of buff that a defender can use on e.g. the gate defenders, the wall defenders etc with a cool down and a specific radius of soldiers it will affect? That makes the role of a leader much more important on visiting different parts of the wall of a siege defence.

Last edited:
Playing as trader I've managed to earn 1 million for 5 years , and I think it's mediocre result. Let's see what I can do with high roguery + appraiser
But you probably didn't need to pay a lot for fiefs and wages, you were focusing on trading? How big of a discount do you get with trading skill? @Ch40s

Back
Top Bottom