Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Multiplayer
Please Note: Multiplayer servers will be opened for the beta branch to enable you to test the changes below. They will open tomorrow (Friday) around 11 am UTC and will remain open over the weekend.

Design & Balance
Combat

• Bows, Crossbows and all Throwing Weapons' readying/aiming duration and patterns are now related to weapon speed (aiming used to be standard for all ranged weapons).
    • The faster the weapon is, the faster it readies up, the smaller the initial crosshair, the faster it gets accurate and the longer it holds max accuracy.
    • Minor adjustments will be made after reviewing performance.
  • New Perk for bows and crossbows:
    • Faster Release - Grants faster-travelling projectiles to increase the effective range of Bows and Crossbows. Does not increase the damage value.
  • Crush Through is only possible with Battanian Two-Handed Mace and Sturgian Two-Handed Hammer. Both weapons' swing speed and damage have been adjusted.
And here is your answer on for the Mace

I dont understand why you put maces into the 2nd perk slot. It makes no sense to have a sword and a mace. I would rather have the option to get a spear with a mace, instead of being forced to only have a mace and drop your sword for nothing.

is this new ?
companions spawning in castles ? newer seen before
but they are not there if you get to the castle
this happens with companions and lords, escially females you are looking to possibly marry, I don't know why this happens but very very annoying

lmao we got some cougars in the game now, 19 yr old lord just married a 44 year old widow :fruity:

oOSng.jpg

5B_WD.jpg

Since disciplinarian perk is no longer a thing, are we to expect more bandits added to the game? :grin: Please <3 What will the classic looter upgrade into? :eek: Please let me have thugs or something cool like that <3 I truly miss the times when you could hire them from the tavern

Losing disciplinarian will make it more difficult for factions to compete with Khuzait. I play as Battania and would go clear out bandit hideouts in Khuzait lands, taking horse archer prisoners to recruit into my army. Disciplinarian allowed me to build up my armies weakness in the early game.

How the hell am I supposed to get HA's now? I guess I'll have to go to war with Empire and take their horse archers as prisoners to recruit.

Also will tier 5 and 6 prisoners join us when we have the leadership perk?
no, had them in my party for around 80 days and not one joined, useless perk, well not totally if it works and makes getting 4's easier but the big one was 5 and 6, still dont get making a perk to gives an advantage to something that is impossible, best quote was someone I saw earlier say
ok what is double the chance of 0, well anything times 0 is 0. simple math

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom