Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

From the mid-game on, there is really nothing to spend your money on. Or rather, you begin to accumulate enough money that your costs fall far behind your income. Other than the ability to purchase fiefs, there isn't an obvious and immediate way to convert wealth into other forms of power (influence, troops, better companions, etc.) so it winds up becoming an accessory and so taking time to develop an economy is generally wasteful.

Instead you can get any and all of those benefits instead from beating up bandits, mercenaries and lords.
Isn't most of this problem caused by the absurd exponential prices on gear ? If you couldn't sell good weapons and armor for tens of thousands, I'm pretty sure that money would be kept under control.
Probably also make high-level troops more expensive and rarer.

You don't have to

Get married

All the time in the world

beat em up let em go

Yeah you do gotta pay some of them.

Yep any day now they'll fix that right up

nope parties drop it

Parties drop em

**** em I like the war heroes who don't get captured

From the mid-game on, there is really nothing to spend your money on. Or rather, you begin to accumulate enough money that your costs fall far behind your income. Other than the ability to purchase fiefs, there isn't an obvious and immediate way to convert wealth into other forms of power (influence, troops, better companions, etc.) so it winds up becoming an accessory and so taking time to develop an economy is generally wasteful.

Instead you can get any and all of those benefits instead from beating up bandits, mercenaries and lords.

Well, making winning battles completely OP does not make economy non-existent. I do agree with once you reach mid-game the money is almost useless and this is one of the reasons because I find late game pretty boring currently. At least foot archers are not broken anymore and wrecking AI lords is a bit harder now.

This is also another reason because I find equipment pretty overpriced and we are able to get tons of money from battles. I do agree with we get all we need from battles currently and after 200 days or so, all we have to do is a battle endless loop which is pretty boring.

I really love the first 300 days of every campaign. After that I usually lose any interest on continue playing a campaign.

Still time folks, the patches have come later than this. That said, I care more about what is in the patch, and less about whether it comes today or next week.

For those of you who missed this.

So major patch probably next week.
Yes @mexxico said it is close they are finalizing it and the next one isnt too far behind so it feels 1.5.4 will be a major update that they are finalizing, I will be shocked it not released Monday, and 1.5.5 I think will be a smaller one like 1.5.3 was
I know everyone really wants the content but lets be patient and see what they have coming for us. Have faith people, I know not popular answer but have to try

Yes @mexxico said it is close they are finalizing it and the next one isnt too far behind so it feels 1.5.4 will be a major update that they are finalizing, I will be shocked it not released Monday, and 1.5.5 I think will be a smaller one like 1.5.3 was
I know everyone really wants the content but lets be patient and see what they have coming for us. Have faith people, I know not popular answer but have to try
As I understand 1.5.5 will be major one and 1.5.4 will be not that good .

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom