Resolved [1.5 Beta +hotfixes] Tutorial Bandit hideout/Radagos game ending/stuck Bug, Bro/Sis killed [.sav] Sceenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I lost the duel to Radagos twice, the third time I attacked hideout, instead of the usual setup, Radagos is roaming as if a bandit.

After defeating him I am brought to a mountain bandit boss and informed I cannot interact with him during the tutorial.

After shooting him down anyways and retreating (only option) I keep trying to see if this situation will change, but after a couple more tries with same results, Radagos gets killed by a unit and I get the message of bro and sis dying you get if you choose to execute radagos in the later quest.

After this I'm going to just start a new game and not **** around with him lol, but this is serious. On a side note radagos seems to move and swing much faster then I remember.

Summary: see above it's complicated
How to Reproduce
: use this save and attack hideout to see strange radagos behavior, possibly caused by loosing duel twice, though this should be allowed as in older builds.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CvpgVANRb1sw0ok9QS9q6vWol0XydUV/view?usp=sharing
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): tutorial bandit hideout
Media (Screenshots & Video): see above
Version: 1.5 beta plus all hotfixes
Installed community-made modifications: NONE
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back