Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh yes.

But I would also be fine if the system would be more clear. My silversmith without any supporting village earns me more money than a brewery in the same town with 2 villages with grain. I just don´t understand this.

It´s like gambling for me right now, buy workshop X and pray it will earn around 100 denars and not <30 denars or even 0 denars.

But my caravans just work, it´s mostly something between 150-500 denars, but of course they get captured sometimes. But I think they still earn me money in the long term.

Also we really need the option to refuse a thief! I was doing fine, had like 9000 denars and had a daily income between -100 and + 300 denars, than I got a castle. It was within our borders, but I was at the other end of the map. It had a big garrison, I lost about 800 denars each day until I arrived and get rid of the garrison. I had to sell some horses to not go bankrupt....

Or at least give us the option to manage the garrision from anywhere.

Of course we can just abuse smithing too, but then I could also cheat me some money, it´s the same.
It’s also based on the workshops in the surrounding villages. If you make a workshop like a silversmith in a town that has towns around it with no silversmith it’ll make more

also based on prosperity. Brewerys are like a constant income but they actually hurt the towns prosperity that they are in to a small degree because they convert grain, a preferred food source, to beer, a“luxury” food source. That’s what I remember anyway

Last edited:
Big new issue: nearby allied or ennemy units don't join battles anymore. Don't know if it started with latest hotfix or with 1.5. It even happens with armies. I was surprised when fighting a 100 soldiers army sieging a castles: when defeated some ennemy lords with hundreds of fresh soldiers who did not join the battles fled from the battle site. Maybe it happens only when reloading a save.

This fixed my crashing on start-up issue!

All the saves are now called Native/"TheSaveGameName" and the date is 01/01/0001. I suppose everyone has experienced that?

Anyway, glad I can play the game again.

I've wanted an alpha branch for a while... But you know that people would just complain about that branch as well. I think the Beta branch is OK. People just need to understand that it WILL be buggy. - I haven't been able to play for a few days for example. But that's OK, I just reported it and gave as much info as possible to help them fix it. I expect bugs like this on the Beta Branch.

Just play the stable branch if the beta branch makes you angry enough to complain on forums...

some people Do not realize the beta is for us to test and find the bugs. They do whine a lot about finding the bugs they volunteered to find by playing a beta.

some people Do not realize the beta is for us to test and find the bugs. They do whine a lot about finding the bugs they volunteered to find by playing a beta.

People do a lot of dumb things around here. They complain about the beta version when a stable version exists. Not only that but they also push people to play the beta client, which you shouldn't if you simply want to enjoy the game without interruption. Then they peddle the "mods" on the beta client which breaks peoples games (because of course it does it's an ea beta client). People are just moronic at times, on both the positive and negative side of the fence.

There are no notables left in this village.
Yeah, this issue(which has been discussed earlier in this thread) really needs a hotfix. Not before Monday of course, but it should be a priority because it more or less corrupts saves in a non-reversible way and I believe is universal in impact.

I noticed few things:
- no "red wall" on the border of map during battles.
- many textures missing ( but looks like devs know about it)
- some quest givers do not specify how many gold they offer.
- on the arena some npc stop mid fight and wait to get hit.

I noticed few things:
- no "red wall" on the border of map during battles.
- many textures missing ( but looks like devs know about it)
- some quest givers do not specify how many gold they offer.
- on the arena some npc stop mid fight and wait to get hit.
I actually prefer not having the red wall, I guess its more immersive I don't know. I'm not sure if that's bug, seems like they removed it on purpose.

has anyone noticed two things from villages, some only have 1 person
You mean there's only one person recruitable, right? I noticed this long ago. Even though players have good enough relationship with the notables, they have no chance to recruit anyone, because nobles have drawn off everyone in the village.
There's a solution, send your companion to lead a party so that they'll recruit soldiers automatedly, and then take their soldiers.
But I don't think a system like this is working as TW designed or wanted because in this way relationship has no use any more.

Not only there is no red wall but also I cannot end battle even when all enemies are running and I have to wait till they all escape or kill them all.

Not only there is no red wall but also I cannot end battle even when all enemies are running and I have to wait till they all escape or kill them all.
Yes, known issue.

Am I the only one who prefers the bug so that there isn´t a red wall? :grin:

The message still appears so you´re aware that you´re out of the map.

Wait! You have Sturgia in your game after the first year?

:wink:

Sturgia is fine in my second playthrough (the first was goofy because I had some mods running) and still has all of its towns, one year on.

edit: lost Varcheg as I was taking the screenshot, but apparently everyone going nuts for war helps Sturgia survive. I still have no idea how you guys have factions getting totally wiped in a year though...
xzXTcoq.jpg

You mean there's only one person recruitable, right? I noticed this long ago. Even though players have good enough relationship with the notables, they have no chance to recruit anyone, because nobles have drawn off everyone in the village.
There's a solution, send your companion to lead a party so that they'll recruit soldiers automatedly, and then take their soldiers.
But I don't think a system like this is working as TW designed or wanted because in this way relationship has no use any more.

No, he means there is only one notable (quest-giver) in the village. They are disappearing.

Last edited:
Honestly I actually like this too, It lets your units get more kills which means more xp. It's probably annoying as hell if you don't have any cav though.

Yes, known issue.

Am I the only one who prefers the bug so that there isn´t a red wall? :grin:

The message still appears so you´re aware that you´re out of the map.
Yeah battles just feels a lot better without the redwall. Its more immersive in my opinion. I hope they keep it this way.

Yeah battles just feels a lot better without the redwall. Its more immersive in my opinion. I hope they keep it this way.

Makes corner camping to exploit the AI horse archer's desire to encircle you slightly harder though without the nice visual aid of the red wall

EDIT steam is updating bannerlord and downloading 6 gigabytes?

Back
Top Bottom