Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Some more bugs, (some armors and helms act wierd when im hitting the enemy - as seen in the screenshot - helm got some shineningans going)
unknown.png

unknown.png

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.0 - 21/08/20)
  • Clan names with white-spaces in them are now correctly validated.
  • Fixed a crash occurs when Chaikand is under siege.
  • Fixed a crash on load screen when there is a corrupt save.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while fistfighting in TDM games.

Thanks, can you maybe now fix all those SP bugs you´ve introduced?

I´ll just abandon my 1.5.0 save, doesn´t make sense to play with those issues. And I´m not talking about the missing textures.

Thanks, can you maybe now fix all those SP bugs you´ve introduced?

I´ll just abandon my 1.5.0 save, doesn´t make sense to play with those issues. And I´m not talking about the missing textures.
Real talk, have you ever made a post that isn't just super negative and complaining? Like the game has issues, no question. It just seems like every time I see a really whiny post it ends up being yours. You complain when there isn't new content. You complain when they introduce new content and it inevitably has issues. When they spend time fixing said issues you then complain about no new content. Go play the main branch if you're this consistently angry about everything or come back in a month or two. Stop being a **** to the devs with every single post.

Sorry, next time when there are issues I´ll just love it:

Did anyone from TW said something on this topic? Of course not even if like 90% are against those random chances.

@TW

Those new white stuff without textures looks great! Keep it on! Maybe improve the shadows?

I also like those villages without any notables, it improves the challenge! I also like the smithing, it´s good that I can just get 80k+ denars for a javelin! Keep it up! This fixed the economy, I mean...why should I get a workshop or a caravan if I can just smith those Javelins?

Economy and AI balance is fine. You´re doing great with each update/hotfix.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about love or not discussing issues blunted. I just said the posts you make usually go beyond constructive criticism or discussion and turn into just pouting. Like i get it, it's not where you want it to be and its getting better at a slow pace. No argument here. Just don't understand what you expect the vitriol to accomplish when I'm turned off by your posts and I see them far less often then devs surely do.

I didn't say anything about love or not discussing issues blunted. I just said the posts you make usually go beyond constructive criticism or discussion and turn into just pouting. Like i get it, it's not where you want it to be and its getting better at a slow pace. No argument here. Just don't understand what you expect the vitriol to accomplish when I'm turned off by your posts and I see them far less often then devs surely do.
I say what I don´t like. But I shouldn´t as it seems.

And 1.5.0 introduced a lot of new bugs, their QA should have noticed this.

Of course they can´t catch every bug. But stuff like the missing textures, it´s not occuring in some rare cases, everyone has this issue. Missing notables, everyone has this issue....

The missing textures doesn´t matter, they don´t have any impact on gameplay, the missing notables though....

I say what I don´t like. But I shouldn´t as it seems.

And 1.5.0 introduced a lot of new bugs, their QA should have noticed this.

Of course they can´t catch every bug. But stuff like the missing textures, it´s not occuring in some rare cases, everyone has this issue. Missing notables, everyone has this issue....

The missing textures doesn´t matter, they don´t have any impact on gameplay, the missing notables though....
It's beta version so it can have bugs. That's why there's stable version. Fixing bugs could take time. I don't know why you're so upset. It's only 2 days beta is live.

Fixed a crash occurs when Chaikand is under siege.
YES! No more cheating Mochong!

It's beta version so it can have bugs. That's why there's stable version. Fixing bugs could take time. I don't know why you're so upset. It's only 2 days beta is live.
They still need to fix the bugs. It's not vegetable garden that just needs time to grow. I mean, it's kinda redundant to tell them to fix the bugs after reporting them, but it's not hurting anyone.

I just hope the no-notables effect the AI too, has anyone seen? DO they get to recruit still or same as player? If it ****s them too this can be an advantage.

Last edited:
It's beta version so it can have bugs. That's why there's stable version.
That´s true.

But if they had played the "prerelease" (read: did any QA internally) of this beta of the EA, they should have noticed that there is something wrong with "some" stuff. They didn´t.

And I just say, that this beta isn´t worth playing for me because of all those bugs. I wait for 1.6.0 or whatver.

If you like it, cool! Enjoy it!

Maybe we need an alpha of the beta of this EA game? So the next update won´t have those obvious bugs?

Let 1 guy play the alpha of the beta for the EA game for 1-2 hours and he´ll notice stuff like missing notables? Then TW can delay the update and fix obvious stuff like this?

Last edited:
has anyone noticed two things from villages, some only have 1 person in the and the amount of quests has declined huge, I went to 10 cities in Battania and found 1 quest. And like that all over the map. Not sure if it's an issue brought up already.

This fixed my crashing on start-up issue!

All the saves are now called Native/"TheSaveGameName" and the date is 01/01/0001. I suppose everyone has experienced that?

Anyway, glad I can play the game again.

Maybe we need an alpha of the beta of this EA game? So the next update won´t have those obvious bugs?

Let 1 guy play the alpha of the beta for the EA game for 1-2 hours and he´ll notice stuff like missing notables? Then TW can delay the update and fix obvious stuff like this?

I've wanted an alpha branch for a while... But you know that people would just complain about that branch as well. I think the Beta branch is OK. People just need to understand that it WILL be buggy. - I haven't been able to play for a few days for example. But that's OK, I just reported it and gave as much info as possible to help them fix it. I expect bugs like this on the Beta Branch.

Just play the stable branch if the beta branch makes you angry enough to complain on forums...

has anyone noticed two things from villages, some only have 1 person in the and the amount of quests has declined huge, I went to 10 cities in Battania and found 1 quest. And like that all over the map. Not sure if it's an issue brought up already.
Yes, brought up. Some villages with zero notables, declining power and reduced number of available quests (particularly villages, towns don't seem so bad). Possibly connected issues.

I've also seen two lords 'stuck' at villages, maybe they went to recruit just as the notable disappeared...

Back
Top Bottom