We have just opened another beta branch with additional telemetry tools that will help us understand and fix more complicated performance issues. If you are experiencing performance issues at any stage of the game and would like to help us resolve it, you can:
- Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
- Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
- Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
- Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
- Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
- Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.