Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone having an issue leveling up Smithing? I'm not seeing any xp gain from refining, forging or smelting.

End 2 Smithing 1

Riding and Athletics are leveling up np.

Ever since this beta I have had a weird graphics but where when I look closely at a pack of men my screen sort of like gets covered in this weird character mesh and makes me completely blind.

I'll stay in the back patiently keeping an eye on Bannerlord whilst waiting for CK3 to come out and do the basic concepts right
Awesome. Do that. Take a second to think. They are working on balancing in EA. If what you perceive as a "nerf" is part of something that balances out in next week's patch, then what's the problem? That they don't tell you exactly which lines of code are being implemented and when? Be patient.

I know some/most perks are not working atm, but just reporting anyway, bumped into and hired a companion with high crossbow skills (reload on horse perk too), but it only shoots 1 bolt then draws sword without reloading even when out of range for melee

I know some/most perks are not working atm, but just reporting anyway, bumped into and hired a companion with high crossbow skills (reload on horse perk too), but it only shoots 1 bolt then draws sword without reloading even when out of range for melee
Then make a proper report in the proper forum.

Also, now when someone calls me to an army and im in a town/castle/village waiting, my party travels under the map while time passes. This was fixed in e1.1.0, and with e1.2.0 the bug is back.

Just revert to the old patch then? My performance improved, AI unchanged.

Troops and combat AI are still unbalanced, maybe even worse in this new branch.

I should not, on the hardest difficulty settings, be able to breeze through Battanian Heroes in a tournament, as a low level character. And watchmen shouldn't be dropping veteran infantry in three hits. The enemy attacks, I block, i counter attack and hit until they're dead. It's like none of them know how to sustain blocking during a fight now. The combat is too easy and it's quickly knocking the fun out of the game.

autoresolve took a dump
this is hilarious
autoresolve.jpg

Just revert to the old patch then? My performance improved, AI unchanged.
i make my infantry charge and both our infantry lines stare at each other... i can literaly go behind them and kill them incessantly before they react... this never used to happen, all units would fight... ALL OF THEM

The AI became so stupid that they still lose with superior numbers/cavalry..
521 vs 396
wtf changed.... nothing of this is in the patch notes
dumbeddownAI.jpg

I've gone through probably about 8 battles in the latest patch, with nothing similar happening. Perhaps some sort of bug. Regardless, thos beta branch is the same playtesting as developers. I would revert back if it's not working properly

Back
Top Bottom