Resolved Battle still continues after loading save file made at end of that battle

Users who are viewing this thread

40i4

Recruit
Summary: I loaded auto save made after victorious army vs. army battle. After loading, game jumped straight to Loot screen, and after exiting it I found that the battle was still going - my ~1000 men army vs. 0 men enemy army. ther was no option to attack or send troops, only to leave. When I left army, the battle was still going, but after engaging with it again the option to attack appeared
How to Reproduce: Load an auto save made just after winning a battle
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cuyKQorXFkYpgHY315-B5g17r0wxTDDe?usp=sharing
Version: Main e1.4.3
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

It's hard for me to recreate the exact situation, as it depends on autosaving and movements of AI leading an army. If it happens, I will inform you here

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom