Bannerlord Feedback, Suggestions & Bug Reporting (FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
If you're reading this thread, you're probably wondering where to post feedback, suggestions, bug reports, or discuss Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Hopefully this thread will help point you in the right direction. If you are new to the forums, please also read our Forum Rules before posting.

Question 1: Where can I discuss Bannerlord with other people?
Answer: Please check out The Citadel - General Discussion for general discussion about the game. If you wish to, more specifically, discuss either the singleplayer or multiplayer aspect of the game, please visit The Keep - Singleplayer or The Fields of Valour - Multiplayer respectively.

Question 2: Where can I post feedback and suggestions for Bannerlord?
Answer: If you have any feedback or suggestions for the singleplayer aspect of the game, you can visit the singleplayer Feedback & Suggestions board within The Keep - Singleplayer. If you instead wish to post feedback and suggestions for the multiplayer aspect of the game, visit the multiplayer Feedback & Suggestions board within The Fields of Valour - Multiplayer. Both of these boards contain additional boards for specific game systems (e.g. Campaign, Scenes, Game Modes, etc.), so make sure to post in the correct one. In order to make it easier for the developers to understand your feedback and suggestions, please read the Suggestion Guidelines before posting.

Question 3: Where do I report bugs, crashes, and other issues for Bannerlord?
Answer: Please resort to the Bannerlord Technical Support board in order to report any issues you may be facing in Singleplayer or Multiplayer. Each of these boards have their own childboards to help further categorise issues (e.g. Crash Reports, Map Related Issues, Balancing Issues, etc.), so remember to post in the category relevant to your report. Before posting a thread, please also check the developer-maintained Known Issues thread to see if the developers are already aware of your issue. This list is expanding daily, and you can assist in expanding it by posting your bug reports in the linked boards. You can also read the Fixed Issues & Crashes thread to find the notes for all patches and hotfixes in order to see if your issue has been fixed in a recent update.

Question 4: Can I discuss Bannerlord in languages other than English?
Answer: Absolutely. Please refer to the International Forums section of the site to browse the various language boards we have available. These boards, however, may not be managed in coordination with the English section of the site, and therefore not allow you to effectively report bugs or post feedback and suggestions for the game. If you wish to maximize the chances of the developers seeing your feedback, suggestions, and reports, please instead use the English section.

Status
Not open for further replies.