Attack speeds with less scaled speed per level and more scaled for damage

Users who are viewing this thread

I get that a novice warrior wouldn't know how to handle their weapons compared to a more trained and experience person. But the slow snail speed swings do in early game are an eye sore and nerve wrecking.

Could the idea of having the scaled speed of leveling up 1 hand, 2 hand, and pole arms be changed to weapon damage and handling performance instead?

Makes more sense to me that people generally know how to swing dam sword at a relative decent speed. it's not a well trainable skill to swing something not at a snails pace. I do believe that gaining levels in a particular skill should add attack speed bonus, but not to the degree it is in right now in game. because also for those super lords that can swing at the speed of an anime cartoon. super high level with ridiculous attack speeds are game breaking. I'm just saying it should all be generally even'd out, and with small but measurable gains.

what also could change is that higher skill levels provide more damage and handling. and i'm not saying that a master of 1 hand swords is gonna swing with the might of a 2 handed death smasher. again everything should just be smaller margins but measurable. but i do have to say that handling should be the greater variable that should change with higher skill levels. A master 1 handed should be able to swing in, and land more frequent successful hits, than a novice that's level 30 and may be able to swing fast but can't land the hits right.

Back
Top Bottom