Armoury name

Users who are viewing this thread

Sindri's Armoury, Sindri's Forge, etc.

Sindri = 1 of the 2 dwarves who crafted mjolnir. The other dwarf was Brokkr.

You could also go with Svartalfar Armours (or something of the sort); Svartalfar apparently has to do with dwarves.

Names with "forge" in them seem to have a nice ring to them.

Atmospheric enough for history buffs and masculine enough for tools who just want a sword. :wink:

Wait a sec, why not Smith's Smithy? :lol:

Yeeeaaahh......

Actually, I did think of that. It's the problem of having the name Smith as a smith.

Moss said:
Wait a sec, why not Smith's Smithy? :lol:

epic.jpg

What about Smutty's Smithy? The only armory in the world that doubles as an adult video store. Think of the niche marketing appeal! Finally a place where horny LARPers can feel at home. Course, you'll have to sterilize the place with bleach several times a day....

Bugman said:
James' Junk yard of Glorified Crap?

I'm'a kill you...

Anyway, I was seriously thinking I'll go with something with Sindri in the title. I like the name, I like the premise, et cetera.

So yeah. No Norsenal, sorry. I do want to garner some respect.

James said:
Anyway, I was seriously thinking I'll go with something with Sindri in the title. I like the name, I like the premise, et cetera.

For our sake and yours, however, please don't make it into a silly alliteration like Sindri's Shining Sundries or something.

Ok, I was thinking about a couple possibilities:

Sindri's Forge
Sindri's Anvil
Sindri's Hammer
Sindri's Fire
Eitri's [any of the above]
Brokkr's [ditto]

Vili: Brokkr has a nice name, but Sindri/Eitri is the one who actually forged the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom