Armoury name

Users who are viewing this thread

James

Grandmaster Knight
Well, I've started selling armour, and I figured that I need a name for my armoury, as well as an armourer's mark.

However, I don't really have any ideas for what the name of my armoury should be.

I have some ideas of what direction I want to go with the name. My persona name is Halfdan Hravnsson, I'm a Viking, an armourer, etc.; I was thinking I might name it after a Norse God, or something that belongs to them, or something that has to do with them. (Mjolnir armoury is kind of taken, by Halo, sort of.)

Any ideas?

Alfrodull's Armour Galore, Ragnarok Protection, Better then Baldr, Armours of Odin, Heavenly armour provided by Heimdall or Smarter then Kvasir?

I said it all the time in my mind... I might find a new word soon, or a name like Alfrodull.

Bulle said:
Alfrodull's Armour Galore, Ragnarok Protection, Better then Baldr, Armours of Odin, Heavenly armour provided by Heimdall or Smarter then Kvasir?

No, too feminine
Kind of modern
:grin:
Not horrible
No (is that two?)

Locke Foreer said:
'Buy my armour you fags. Ltd.' Nay?

I like it, but mightn't it put some people off?

iLeik it too, sort of.

However, a quick Google search reveals nerds on Myspace with Thorleik.

I was thinking something like Oðin's Armoury (meh), Oðin's Helms (meh), Æsir Armoury (meh).

As for a mark, if I go with anything like Oðin, I'll probably use some form of the Valknut.

One problem. I think I may at some time branch out from Viking to later medieval, or Roman. What then?

Better drop the Norse mythology idea then. Because it'll compromise your plans. :grin: How about just "The Armoury"? The word is "olde Englishe" enough to draw feelings of familiarity, and yet interesting enough.

Well, it's not a good name.... I'm not good at naming things. But you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom