Armour categories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ironic

Sergeant Knight
Old Guard
So we all know how in the current M&B series that weapons deal three different type of damages, 'Blunt', 'Piercing' and 'Cutting'.

So I would like to see this similar thing for armor in Bannerlord. Armor types that are blunt, cut and piercing resistant. Take maille as an example. In real life maille offers great cut resistance, but is weak against heavy blunt weapons. In general it will be padded and leathery armors are blunt resistant. Maille is cut resistant, and plate is cut and piercing resistant. Actually leather would offer some cut resistance, but maille would be optimal. And when I say resistant that is like when swinging a sword against a maille clad warrior its not going to do cutting damage at all, only a low blunt damage.

You get what I'm trying to say?

i believe armors are made to resist any damage, be it piercing or cut. i think the only class armors should have are light and heavy!
refer any game - skyrim, diablo,gothic etc etc :smile:

Right.... what I mean to say is like cut weapons don't and can't do any cutting damage to a person who has either maille or plate armor, currently that is not the case. All armor does now, is reduce how much damage is done, while it should continue to use that function it should also have another function like plate, maille, etc... that are cut resistant, to the point where it does no cut damage, but only very small blunt damage, depending on the sword/cutting weapon.

Back
Top Bottom