SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to Cleidophoros
You enable ragdoll in game ??? I write about on first page .

to LoboRundas
I dont understand that you meen  - remove the horse animation ? I dont add  horse animation , only down from horse . Please write more about or make screenshots .

Mod video (6.7 Mb) by Even
http://rapidshara.ru/78817

How can I say... Into that animation compilation must be any animation that concern horses, the speeder bikes, inthe Star Wars Calradia mod, don't gallop, the animation has been removed, but, later adding that pack, the speeders bikes gallop! Any tipe of animation of horses must be here, surely.

Hey i watched the video. And i must say that this is impressive. Its just what i've been looking for.
Thanks Mate :smile:

I hope you might want continue the work and make even more these awesome animations.

Cheers!

LoboRundas said:
How can I say... Into that animation compilation must be any animation that concern horses, the speeder bikes, inthe Star Wars Calradia mod, don't gallop, the animation has been removed, but, later adding that pack, the speeders bikes gallop! Any tipe of animation of horses must be here, surely.

well the mod is for native, you can't really expect him to balance it for every other mod out there can you  :neutral:

AHH !! Your video was awesome man !! Liked the music and editing. What was that soundmod of yours ? Those were realistic dying sounds compared to Good Ol' Eiii, Ayiii. What were those sounds that player said or was it the music. That would be great sound mod that would add insults when fighting in battle. And shouts too :grin:

bravesirknight said:
well the mod is for native, you can't really expect him to balance it for every other mod out there can you  :neutral:
Yeah, you're right. But, if anyone can edit the file and has time for it, it would be cool if left out the horse animation. I'm going to be eternally gratified.

The Mass Effect death animations were good, so add them

Cleidophoros said:
Ragdolls is set to 5. it should be set to unlimited?
Unlimited ragdolls + unlimited corpses + big battlesize + siege = PC Meltdown!

Not on my computer! ROFL!

Yeomann said:

Aside from my doubt that it's easy to implement anything from a game wholly different to Mount and Blade in to Mount and Blade, I feel you could have requested that a little bit more friendly, modders are not your subordinates, after all.

FrisianDude said:
Yeomann said:

Aside from my doubt that it's easy to implement anything from a game wholly different to Mount and Blade in to Mount and Blade, I feel you could have requested that a little bit more friendly, modders are not your subordinates, after all.
Oh I see what you mean and sorry if that post made me look a bit of an ass. (Just surprised that nobody made a ME mod yet )

Laserguns and aliens seem to me to be relatively hard to mod in. And it's not as big of a franchise as for example Star Wars.

I'm not sure if you can do this, but you should make a module actions, so you don't have to replace it every time you run the module system.

Mod is not downloadable at MB-repository, for there is nothing possible to download now...

Can anyone post a other download link (e.g. 2shared, filefront, etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom