SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
Animations Compilation Mod  0.3  (for 1.011)

Mod make animations in game more different and include new animations from few mods .
( If same one know mod with new animations ,write me about and I include it in ACM )

Mod video (6.7 Mb) by Even
http://rapidshara.ru/78817

CREDITS :

Original  “Animation mod 0.7” :  Ryuzaki
( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52073.0.html )

Original  “More death animations mini-mod” : GetAssista
( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,38060.0.html )

New animation : Even
( circle-moving for sword , over swing and thrust for one-handed weapons and lance )

Adaptation and code : MAXHARDMAN

ATTANTION !
ACM don’t work with mods, if they change animation !
Regdoll must be on in game menu for right work.

INSTALLATION:
Place files from archive in folder *\<Mount&Blade 1.011>\Modules\Native , or other module ( mod ).
Add string in end file module.ini :
load_module_resource = new_animations

LINK :
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1115

Mod versions :
Fix few animation.

Add new animations from Even, circle-moving for sword , over swing and thrust for one-handed weapons and lance.
Animation circle-moving add to over swing and defend right.
Add more animation for defend and equip great sword .
Remake and add animations for horseman falling .
Add regdoll for same animation for more smoother.
Remove Ride animations from old Native versions, its too buggy.
Remove Stun animation from "Animation mod 0.7" , it looks arcade .

0.1 - Initial relize
Mod add 30 animations from old version M&B (0.751-0.960)
Adopted mod “Animation mod 0.7” for work with Native animations .
Also adopted and include “More death animations mini-mod” ( 11 death animations)

hello, very good work! i am using this actions.txt in every module. i want only know how to disable or lower the animation when a horse runs over a man on foot...only this animation is in my view very bugged, because the footman doesnt stand up there where he has fallen. this is the only thing which i can complain.

Leggeron said:
Hey, MAX is back!
Will definately give this a go.

P.S. Will you be working on your main mod again?

Hi :smile:
I not sure for now , but maybe I will work for one big Russian community mod  :wink:
About my CTW mod for now all work is freeze , for sorry , don’t have many time for modding .

slayer3500 said:
hello, very good work! i am using this actions.txt in every module. i want only know how to disable or lower the animation when a horse runs over a man on foot...only this animation is in my view very bugged, because the footman doesnt stand up there where he has fallen. this is the only thing which i can complain.

I remake this animation for 0.15 version. :wink:

Does it interfere with other, large mods? I don't suppose it does, but I want to be sure :smile: It sounds good!

jan_boruta said:
Does it interfere with other, large mods? I don't suppose it does, but I want to be sure :smile: It sounds good!

If mod don’t change animation file , its compatibility  :wink:

I have grate news . One real good animator Even send me his NEW animation he made for M&B 903 . I work now for adopt it for 1.011 and add to Animations Compilation mod .

to Dain Ironfoot
I like always will be first  :wink: I already insert in game new brf with new animations :smile:

to bravesirknight
Yes I think about , and more I start work on it , so wait news soon :wink:

Show us then? I'm curious how you did it. Even when I used old compatible BRF files with my old custom animations in them and tried to load them into the latest version, I had errors. Trying to load an animation SMD into BRF editor just results in crashes even if you rename actions.txt to open old skeleton files. Current native animation BRFs are unopenable.. so yes..

How have you done this thing? The only way I can think of is if you overwrote the native animation file with the old compatible one with custom animations in.. but that seems unlikely as you'd loose any new animations in that file. So how have you done this?

nice pack. might i report 2 incidents?
sometimes when one knocks down, he will quickly travel to 5 meters away (in a crescent mostly) and get up there really fast. i guess its the same thing slayer3500 is talking about.
also when you kill a horse, the one riding it will fall to the ground in slow motion.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Show us then? I'm curious how you did it. Even when I used old compatible BRF files with my old custom animations in them and tried to load them into the latest version, I had errors. Trying to load an animation SMD into BRF editor just results in crashes even if you rename actions.txt to open old skeleton files. Current native animation BRFs are unopenable.. so yes..

How have you done this thing? The only way I can think of is if you overwrote the native animation file with the old compatible one with custom animations in.. but that seems unlikely as you'd loose any new animations in that file. So how have you done this?

I work now for coding for insert all new animations in game . No, I NOT overwrote the native animation files , I add new one  :wink: If you have new custom animations I may add it in Animations Compilation Mod  :wink:

To Cleidophoros
Yes I see , maybe best way remove this animation . In Animation mod 0.7 this animation is too slow , and men’s fly too slow in air , so I make it faster , but its animation make fly and standup too , so result "get up there really fast" .
About horse I found my error , I fix it . Thanks for you signal :smile:

For now mod in stage beta , so give you comment about bugs , I try fix it . I already change regdoll parameters for same animation for more smoothen animations change .
Wait new version in next 1-2 days :smile:

what i always wanted to see in mount and blade is that soldier with less health will move slowlier and have different animation. this is surly one part for a good animator but also for a good coder or am i false?

I work now for coding for insert all new animations in game . No, I NOT overwrote the native animation files , I add new one  :wink: If you have new custom animations I may add it in Animations Compilation Mod  :wink:

I want to know how you did it. Show us. or explain how you've done "Coding" to make the BRF files work.

Until you do, I remain highly suspicious. So drop the wink wink mysterious attitude and explain how you've managed to do something various members of the community have been struggling to try and do for yonks.

Dude this takes fighting to a whole new level and adds a little bit of cinematographic stunts XD

i just let go a "whoa" myself ( even though i'm alone ) when a mountain bandit gave me a damn good hit that took 1/2 of my HP, and i was sent in the air literraly a couple yards across! and if u smile while getting asskicked, that's because is cool . haha

Everyone try out, its worth it. Variety !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom