After 2 years of a successful EA launch I just want to say "Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks to all:

- Developers that are still somehow talking to us, I can only talk about the general forum part, but thanks to guys like: Mexxico, Duh and the one UI (?) dev with the name I always forget (Mr Jay/Ray?!), but of course thanks to all devs!

- Moderators, I think you´re doing an awesome job, love ya all but one of you!

- All forum members, especially: @Flesson19 @MadVader @method man @Blood Gryphon @Terco_Viejo @Bloc @stevepine @froggyluv @Roy1012 @Ananda_The_Destroyer and many many more I forgot, the memes, the fun, those suggestions/bug reports...keep them coming!

- Everyone that made this great thing happen! This hype, this EA release, this progress!

And last but not least:

- Dejan and Callum, the best community managers I can imagine (I would have killed myself already I guess)

EDIT:

And of course all modders we all depend on to make this game even better!

Last edited:
This is the best game I have ever played. Battles, lords, founding a kingdom, my soldiers, my companions. These are just so immersive. Especially, I like the end game where the game does not turn out just battles but where you can interact with lords, found friendship, making alliances and so much more.

Thank you Armağan for The Vision™, thank you devs for your hard work, thank you CMs for your communications with the community. Lastly, I want to thank this peaceful community.

It's a large, complex game that needs deep AI, It needs serious testing which takes time.

Yes, thanks to the modders who see the potential in this game, and are willing to put tin the effort to ..... FIX DA GAME ! :grin:

Thanks to all:

- Developers that are still somehow talking to us, I can only talk about the general forum part, but thanks to guys like: Mexxico, Duh and the one UI (?) dev with the name I always forget (Mr Jay/Ray?!), but of course thanks to all devs!

- Moderators, I think you´re doing an awesome job, love ya all but one of you!

- All forum members, especially: @Flesson19 @MadVader @method man @Blood Gryphon @Terco_Viejo @Bloc @stevepine @froggyluv @Roy1012 and many many more I forgot, the memes, the fun, those suggestions/bug reports...keep them coming!

- Everyone that made this great thing happen! This hype, this EA release, this progress!

And last but not least:

- Dejan and Callum, the best community managers I can imagine (I would have killed myself already I guess)

EDIT:

And of course all modders we all depend on to make this game even better!
?

boris-boris-johnson.gif

Didn't you get banned a little under a year ago for completely trashing the game, the company and everything and everyone involved in it?
And weren't you on probation the majority of the time that you've been back?

Honest thanks to Talesworld for having developped a game that, for all its faults, is massively moddable.
The EA has been absolutely baffling in the lack of progress, and the game is sadly only a shadow of what it should be. But at least, modders will be able to finish it.
It might be a somewhat backhanded compliment, but it's also a true, sincere one.

It's a shame to read a post congratulating the company and the game itself when it's by a known cynic / critic.

I think Bannerlord is pretty good these days and stuck with it since its first day of EA. I'm happy, so without any due or undue jokes or sarcasm, thanks for giving me a good game that I see regular improvements on.

Currently this game is one big joke. after 2 years we don't have real content. Multiplayer - skirmish is up to 100 players playing non-stop. They think that 1242151241 won matches will give them anything? Well, no. All hope is in moders, Thanks to them we can get a real gameplay, I think we are all waiting for Napoleonic Wars, Persistent Kingdoms or Mercenary mod, etc etc.

I am very disappointed with how TW works. I have the impression that they are listening to a few top nolife guys. Not seeing what the community really wants. For example, own dedicated servers. Of course, then the number of players on skirmish would be +/- 10 players. But trust me, no one wants to play the same tryhards all the time.

Moders, gods bless you and pls, make this game alive.

love you all community!

I love singleplayer, only one good think in this game.

Back
Top Bottom