After 2 years of a successful EA launch I just want to say "Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

dorothy.jpg

It's time to go home my dear Dorothy, feels like this is the end of the road. Toto is frazzled, Lion has scabies, Scarecrow a rodent's nest and Tin Man terminal corrosion.

I am very disappointed with how TW works. I have the impression that they are listening to a few top nolife guys. Not seeing what the community really wants. For example, own dedicated servers. Of course, then the number of players on skirmish would be +/- 10 players. But trust me, no one wants to play the same tryhards all the time.
How to spot a person who doesn't follow and doesn't play the game ?

This is like Vietnam POWs showing the middle finger and blinking "torture" in morse code when being forced to record propaganda videos.

Don't worry MostBlunted, someday someone is going to find the basement you are being held and forced to play unmodded Bannerlord non-stop and your "probation" will be over.

The game is so good that even @MostBlunted praises it.

I agree wholly with the post, which isn't sarcasm, because if you guys have followed MostBlunted lately, you would know what a turn he has made. He has joined the lovers, against the haters. And for that we welcome him as a brother.

Thanks to all:

- Developers that are still somehow talking to us, I can only talk about the general forum part, but thanks to guys like: Mexxico, Duh and the one UI (?) dev with the name I always forget (Mr Jay/Ray?!), but of course thanks to all devs!

- Moderators, I think you´re doing an awesome job, love ya all but one of you!

- All forum members, especially: @Flesson19 @MadVader @method man @Blood Gryphon @Terco_Viejo @Bloc @stevepine @froggyluv @Roy1012 @Ananda_The_Destroyer and many many more I forgot, the memes, the fun, those suggestions/bug reports...keep them coming!

- Everyone that made this great thing happen! This hype, this EA release, this progress!

And last but not least:

- Dejan and Callum, the best community managers I can imagine (I would have killed myself already I guess)

EDIT:

And of course all modders we all depend on to make this game even better!

But the coathanger ban does not make sense. How are we gonna hang up our coats now? Should I just throw my coat down the stairs? Throw my coat on the back of a chair? Drive to a different state to hang up my coat? Smother my coat with a pillow? I don't like this coat, okay. I feel like we should be able to hang up our coats if we can't take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom