A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Good news everyone - All Bannerlord units are being vaccinated for coronavirus to prevent delays!

p7e4pez0bmo41.png

Sorry for those who have been checking this thread and not finding anything new for the last few days - and thanks to those who have messaged me to check in. I took on a large project at work and it is keeping me very busy. I will do my best to still post a sketch of something every day - Even if it's a napkin sketch

Sketch 18: Red Riding hood on the way to Grandmother's House in Sturgia.

6nnpwynm5to41.png

Can you do some more wallpers like Nr 14? ( atm i am using it as my wallper, but i would like some more, they are really nice!! )

I will try, I am slowly working on at least one more in my free time.

Sketch 18: Red Riding hood on the way to Grandmother's House in Sturgia.
6nnpwynm5to41.png

I will try, I am slowly working on at least one more in my free time.
I find the concept cool, and I like the way the picture is drawn, intentionally or unintentionally, it gives it a dreamlike appearance to me.
I like the idea of this being a Vlandian soldier's nightmare after hearing about the savage warriors from the north who don wolfskins and fight with large axes and brutal strength.
Speaking of wolfskins, when I first saw this my brain thought about the thuggish
minor faction for Battania first so I was a bit confused why it said Sturgia before I remembered the ulfhednars.

Back
Top Bottom