2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not recall. I wouldn't play it without the b patch.

@macbookTord. I cannot help you with this.
I do know that music files from one mod can be used in another mod.
So use what works on your pc.

Hello,

I have a question about Cerdic and the unique shield he is supposed to give. Actually i am only getting a classic Cantabrian round shield , same as those dropping from Neko or Cado followers. Is this intended? I read in earlier post that the shield is really unique but it is not.

gdwitt said:
They have some of the better shields equipped.
However, all the best shields are quest items:
Cerdic's dad (neko quest)

gdwitt said:
Neko quest improved dialog and the reward is the best shield in the game. It seems to work fine if you knock Neko out, which is what I usually do no matter what I try. There were reports of a bug here, but I can’t replicate it.  Anyways, Neko’s party is upgraded and more dangerous. Neko’s spear is the best in-game and you can recover it with looting. You’ll need 60 level 23 warriors at normal combat to beat them. If you go back, Cerdic will give you an outstanding and unique Cantabrian Shield.

It is a higher strength Cantabrian shield as he made those for the Neko crew.
I can upgrade its stats even more if you wish.
I don't recall adding better shields to the game but that is a good job for a beginning modder to change.
Would you like to join in and mod all the quest rewards?
The game is supposedly to be realistic and immerse you in a real historical environment.
You won't find Skyrim-like rewards in BW.
Only incremental boosts.

gdwitt said:
It is a higher strength Cantabrian shield as he made those for the Neko crew.

That is not the case in my game.

Normal "cantabrian round shield" :
strengh 400/400
weight 4.5
resistance 10
size 140
speed rating 55
requires shield 3

Cerdic reward "Cantabrian round shieldres" :
strengh 400/400
weight 4.5
resistance 10
size 140
speed rating 55
requires shield 3

Those are same stats :wink:
I am just wondering, and definitly not asking for overpowered items, i am not for such items at all. Just wanted to know if it is supposed to be same shield stats as cantabrian one :smile:

I am playing the last version of the mod v27 with patch

Unfortunately, this Module cant be chosen in the launcher because when I click on it launcher freezes. All other modules (official and other player made) work fine. Tried few times to fix it by downloading from nexus and that other side, and to extract it few times to different named folder (still inside Modules folder), but nothing works. It seems I'll have to play non modified Brytenwalda.  :shock: :grin:

EDIT: realized problem could be in launcher itself, so I updated it - and it works.  :grin:  :party:

1) What happens when I accidentally exceed max skill level? Here e.g. Power Strike
SQug5k3.jpg

2) I don't have Autoloot option despite having required skills
dQxlwBL.jpg
xRlCFsg.jpg
BCvLgxY.jpg

@JohnnyB: What did you fix? I do use the new exe included in the download when I play, but I don't think it is necessary any more.
@4imbot: Skills go up higher in this mod. I don't have the number, but if you exceed it they don't reset. The actual buff equals what the highest level skill is.

I didn't work with the autoloot feature. It may have been broken. I find it annoying and let the wagon autoloot. Before you get a wagon, just the top 4 items will be equal to the value of all the other loot items.

I'm having a very weird issue. Installed it from the download on the Nexus and patched it with the patch there as well, and am using the included .exe to run it (otherwise it freezes like JohnnyB said). However, when creating a character, the skills are all messed up in what ability score it's tied to; Riding is CHA-based and Horse Archery STR-based, for example. Any idea what might cause this?
EDIT: Some more info, regular Brytenwalda works fine and I'm playing on a base of 1.173.

Just wondering if this mod includes any updates to the Lair? I am trying to do a bandit playthrough and I was hoping for something like this old sub-mod here by Fire and Blood. It apparently allowed expansion of the Lair into a proper castle and was a way for the player to start a faction etc. Also allowed you to start a village near the Lair. However Fire and Blood#s download links have long since expired.

I was wondering if anybody had done anything similar and whether it was included in this mod?

Thanks

edit: And I just realised this mod is unplayable as a bandit because reputation affects party size limit ... I've only raided afew villages and my rep is in negative territory, but my party size limit is 19. Simply absurd.

Last edited:
No, it isn't. There is a Newer Patch B from 09/2017 that is not available anymore in kimiziperfect. Could anyone know where to find it?

Is patch B on the bottom of the page what you are talking about?

Also, does anyone know how to make mercenary captains join you in a siege? They join me in field battles just fine.

Is patch B on the bottom of the page what you are talking about?

Also, does anyone know how to make mercenary captains join you in a siege? They join me in field battles just fine.
Yes. it is, from September 2017. Thanks a lot!
About mercenary captains I don't know i'll try and write about if I find how to

gdwitt, I have always admired your work on Brytenwalda reworked. However, before you move on to Bannerlord there seems to be some serious errors left in this version. Why is riding dependent on cha or horse riding on strength??? I'm not sure if it is the other way around...but it seems that there are multiple skills that use the wrong attributes to determine their cap.

how did you fixed troop moonwalking bug?
it's happen everytime in TML submod and brytenwalda repolished
but in this mod nothing is happen

Back
Top Bottom