1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

What does the error say ?

Polish Legion (not yet finished) :

I NEED HIGH RES NAPOLEONIC POLISH INFANTRY FLAG PICTURE.

Umm so when is the next update coming? by that i mean when is it updating to 1.151? cause i accidently updated warband and now i cant play the game..

No it wont work with the newest MBW patch , I might make it compatible if I can port all the scripts .

Another take on Polish hat .

French Polish Lancers of the Guard should look more like this, the czapka is very accurate also on this picture. If i may suggest it, the brunswick lancer uniform in the mod is the best choice to make a retex to match those great polish riders :p ! Well i did it in my game anyways ...

090620Waterloo118.jpg

Edit: Images removed because there are outdated, new ones further down the subject.

Keryyn said:
French Polish Lancers of the Guard should look more like this, the czapka is very accurate also on this picture. If i may suggest it, the brunswick lancer uniform in the mod is the best choice to make a retex to match those great polish riders :p ! Well i did it in my game anyways ...

Here is my poor attempt ... only big mistake though is the buttons size which are too big ...

I did use brunswick lancer original to re-texture , I am not a texturer though . I could use your stuff if you want .

Well i have both the napoleon polish lancer uniform and czapka with matching colors, but i'm not really good at texture either, i simply tweak things with photoshop :p ! I'll rework it, the buttons and the chest, and i'll post again, if you're still interested, i'll send you the bmp or dds.

Here is the updated version, blue is less saturated and darker, buttons are smaller and silver-like instead of bronze. I tried to remove the brown strap belt of the original skin as it doesnt match the original uniform. The strap belt is white, and there is already a model ingame with a white belt and a pouch attached. You can easily make the white epaulette i guess. Also i fixed the "black collar" around the neck, now it looks like a piece of clothes.

As i said, its not really high quality but if you want it, i can send you the textures and you'll do whatever you want with it hehe ! Anyways, that's how i think the polish lancers of the guard should look like.

Edit: Images removed because there are outdated, new ones further down the subject.

A few new reskins for french infantry and grenadiers, buttons are those of the 14th line infantry regiment, couldn't find the 21st, but i'll keep looking ^^ ! I didn't ask for any permission though, i made those retex for my own game and my own fun, i hope it's not an issue, since i give it away to the owners of this module only.

That would be great, small details makes it so much cooler, even if you don't clearly see it while playing ! :O I hope this can be used to improve the mod !

Thanks a lot ! Do you have an actual replica/original of a french line infantry uniform ? That's really cool if you do ! :O What do you think of my shade of blue for the retex ? If it is close enough i'm sure this could be of help for the mod.

I made a few other reskin like french grenadier coats, you can see a picture of it in the mod, where prussians are routing down french soldiers. Also i tried to do the French Tirailleurs de la Jeune Garde (or french young guard sharpshoter ? not sure how you would say that in english :p).

I also made some meshes combinations to make french coats for french Foot Artillery or for the Voltigeur, just as we can see them on the loading screen of the mod. 

The coat for foot artillery was supposed to be my replacement for the guard grenadier coats from the single player remake. But in the end i like to see the guard grenadier without their coats. It is however better to give them the blue coats as it fits the time period better.

Back
Top Bottom