10 years of development and crafting weapons is not in at launch ?

Users who are viewing this thread

What the hell ? They presented it in the 30 mn gameplay 3 years ago and it seemed totally fine, how the hell is this feature not ready for the EA ? Seems like the kind of feature that can be implemented in the game in a week. What have they been doing for 3 years since the 30 mn gameplay demo in which weapon crafting worked totally fine ?
As you said it was a demo, who said they showed the full potential of the crafting system instead of only a small fraction of what could be possible?

How do you know from 30 mins in a demo 3 years ago that it works totally fine, as opposed to a team that has worked( and still is) on it for years, day in and day out ?

You must have some kind of special powers like clairvoyance.

Why no putting some incomplete crafting in EA and use players as guinea pigs to decide which crafting system Is the best? There is a year of time to experiment.

That steam page information about what is included or not in EA needs to be more clear. There is so much confusion about this right now among fans or at least for me.

Callum, will we get more clear version of that list?.
I think we still need to get a devblog with possibly more information about EA? or was the announcement of the date all there is ?

Why no putting some incomplete crafting in EA and use players as guinea pigs to decide which crafting system Is the best? There is a year of time to experiment.

Because they are reworking it. No point to test some old version that won't go in to the game anyway.

I'm pretty sure that EA wall of text was posted when they originally added the game to Steam. I'm really hoping that some of that has changed...

I think we still need to get a devblog with possibly more information about EA? or was the announcement of the date all there is ?
Announcement this week and a blog closer to release was the plan. I think people were conflating the two things (or possibly just hoping we'd get more info) but as far as I'm aware, the date and price are the only major updates so far.

Announcement this week and a blog closer to release was the plan. I think people were conflating the two things (or possibly just hoping we'd get more info) but as far as I'm aware, the date and price are the only major updates so far.
Yeah you are right

"End of the AI Melee Combat Overhaul dev blog"
And that’s it for this week’s blog. We will be back next week with an announcement about the Early Access release. The week after, we would like to answer some questions from our modding community, so if you have any questions you would like to ask about modding in Bannerlord, please leave a reply in the comments below and will pick some out to answer.

Back
Top Bottom