• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved [1.5.3] Short freeze after leaving town or village

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

nereid

Sergeant
Hi,

after leaving any town or village the game will freeze for one or two seconds. The sounds plays on normally but you can't click anywhere and no movement will happen.

nereid

Sergeant
To be specific the freeze happens after the first click in the map. I thought it was simply the process of leaving the village or the town as I usually click somewhere in the map right away.

To clarify the problem further this also happens when you click the Wait in Village/Town button.

Last edited:

nereid

Sergeant
Yes, the issue still persists. This could pertain to the auto save. But I will keep an eye on it.

I have too this problem. A freeze after leaving a town or after a battle

Drivers ok, game on ssd, i tried to delete programdata bannerlord's subfolders then verify files with steam

nereid

Sergeant
It seems it also happens from time to time simply while traveling. So maybe the auto save is not the reason for this.

Mizza

Veteran
I too have that issue. going across the map its like a hicup. but leaving a town or village its like a freeze. like a full 6 sec .

I definitely got this when autosaving in 1.5.3 beta. However, since moving to 1.5.4 beta, I don't get the freeze on autosave, I get it when transitioning from the "Paused" state after leaving a town/conversation

Last edited:
Top Bottom