05/04/20 Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

hotfix-30.03.20.png

• Reverted a fix for a crash related to archer weapon behaviour in battles and sieges that caused even more crashes. This issue will be handled with a safer procedure later.

I'm trying to install the update but steam says 'PAUSED: MISSING FILE PRIVILEGES'

any ideas???

EDIT: Found solution, deleted the file '\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\FairyTale.Library.dll'

Last edited:
I have to say this, im F*(KI*G inpressd by ammount of work you are putting in to this game even on sunday. I am happy I could help you by buying EA. Thank you!! :smile:

I'm still facing performance issues (no matter the quality set in options) but honestly, I have to recognize that the developer team is doing an AMAZING work with the comunity on addressing these issues and we can see you guys want to give us the best gaming experience with Bannerlord, the amount of work the team has put into and the feedback with the comunity is amazing! I really appreciate your effort, there is a long road ahead but it will be worth it... Thank you so much for this.

I’m not good with computers but I know it’s not the best. I run games like from the depths pretty smoothly, so I should at least be able to get into the main menus

I gotta say that even if I am not thrilled with the issues that the game had/has at launch, I am impressed with the amount of work that is being put into fixing things in a short amount of time. Thanks!

I have found a couple of graphical bugs that I've also seen in some YT videos. Since there is no way to report graphical bugs I might post them here. The one with helmet and moustache see-through appears when you have finished your last battle in 1st person view. If not for the moustache, seeing your helmet that way would be pretty cool.

I have found a couple of graphical bugs that I've also seen in some YT videos. Since there is no way to report graphical bugs I might post them here. The one with helmet and moustache see-through appears when you have finished your last battle in 1st person view. If not for the moustache, seeing your helmet that way would be pretty cool.

nice its happening to me too i tought it was my graphic card

Back
Top Bottom