?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

Users who are viewing this thread

AJIexander said:
Terco_Viejo said:
I won't be the one to break the tradition. You start the thread and the others will help you as you go.  :wink:
I just thought that your topic will change its name and you will lead us in 2019!)

Hmm, I like the info being in one spot but we're already at 62 pages...doesn't matter to me. Here works!

#HYPE

John C said:
I'm also excited for gamescom. This thread was great last year, and all the hunting for info and following discussions were a lot of fun. Let's do it again this year.

Let's hope we won't have to do it next year! ...or, they'll be showcasing an expansion.

I’ll pin this thread as we did last year when gamescom begins so we can use it as our hub for info and discussion. It’s good we have all discussions for 2018 because people will be able to compare stuff.

@AJIexander, Here I have prepared a header for you (in case you want to use it);
I still think that for better informative clarity it would be better to make a new thread...  :wink:

Ufjh0.png

Thanks you Terco!  This is a wonderful job.  This will be the best hat!  Tomorrow we will create a new topic.  If anyone has good design ideas, we will be waiting for you.

Also thanks Count_Delinard for the support.

Back
Top Bottom