♦51st Regiment of Foot (2nd Yorkshire West Riding)♦ [Recruiting!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he you guys migth want to check out your server to many tks i killed a guy 15 times aswell he kept shooting our cannons hope you guys can fix it a little bit

HarbingerOfDoom said:
CrackMania said:
he you guys migth want to check out your server to many tks i killed a guy 15 times aswell he kept shooting our cannons hope you guys can fix it a little bit
we got on it

Someone... "Stupid" turned off the autokick but no worries.  Puppy made new record, 5 perm bans and 3 temps in less than 25 seconds.

Homicidal Puppy said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
CrackMania said:
we got on it

Someone... "Stupid" turned off the autokick but no worries.  Puppy made new record, 5 perm bans and 3 temps in less than 25 seconds.
If /only/ we could find the culprit, if only...

tRYwS.png

Just posting what Raspu made for the American trainings. 

I appreciate the banning on your server. The teamkilling was getting totally out of hand on one of the few great siege servers.
Though I was really rocking with my howitzer. Killed 60 enemies with only 1 death my self. Than it all went wrong with one badly timed shot I killed 5 friendlies on the breach, were only moments before I killed dozens of enemies hiding behind sandbagwalls... and got permabanned. In a way I can see the humor of it. The accidental teamkill with arty can have it's downsides... :smile: If only the charging friends had told me they went in. Hoping for a lift of the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom