Need More Info “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

Users who are viewing this thread

the most ludicrous part of it is that I've kept the game running fro 400 hours (not always playing) and had no issues until now, late campaign during winter. Something's seriously broken with their shading or particle effects, the issue only happens on campaign map too.

---

didn't work at all.
Oh, annoying yeah I get you, erf.
I'm sorry if my solution didn't help you, let's hope that the next Beta or/and release late in october will fix it 🤞

Oh, annoying yeah I get you, erf.
I'm sorry if my solution didn't help you, let's hope that the next Beta or/and release late in october will fix it 🤞
well I found out the issue, somehow the game settings self-altereded and disabled vertical sync - lowering fps limit to 100 + forcing vsync corrected it, I did keep the reshader, though, because there were numerous reports of this error related to it, apparently deleting the default shaders folder fixed for many. Meaning that reshader might help on future "issues", who knows.

The plus side is that using it's "performance" setting always helps with most games, so it's a decent tool that I've used many times before, specially for broken engines like Skyrim's Creation engine.... The good thing's that with reshader the game's really running smoother than before, so there's that!

well I found out the issue, somehow the game settings self-altereded and disabled vertical sync - lowering fps limit to 100 + forcing vsync corrected it, I did keep the reshader, though, because there were numerous reports of this error related to it, apparently deleting the default shaders folder fixed for many. Meaning that reshader might help on future "issues", who knows.

The plus side is that using it's "performance" setting always helps with most games, so it's a decent tool that I've used many times before, specially for broken engines like Skyrim's Creation engine.... The good thing's that with reshader the game's really running smoother than before, so there's that!
Ok great! Glad to read that :smile:

... apparently deleting the default shaders folder fixed for many ...
As a clarification for everyone reading this, they mean the Shaders folder in ProgramData > Mount and Blade Bannerlord II. Not the one in the Steam directory.

This is the only thing that fixed the issue for me in the entirety of this thread. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom