Search results for query: *

1. Fearghus The Killer

So, who is the *cheater* in this situation?

So, I'm taking Ravenstern down, marshalling a 2,000 man Fierdsvain warband, besieging Poinsbruk which is garrisoned with 650 with a half-dozen Ravenstern peasant armies running around the town like cockroaches. Suddenly, Obrist Heynrich, who apparently was "hiding" within the spires of town...
  2. Fearghus The Killer

Game completion challenge

I've been hankering for a new challenge for a Warband game (as if playing through to completion isn't challenge enough), and I've read a couple of posts regarding game completions done in pretty impressive time frames. Best I've done was around 3,500 game days time with 12,000 personal kills...
  3. Fearghus The Killer

Racial types and face codes in M&B

I've searched the forums for some kind of primer or outline regarding the racial types and face codes in M&B with no results, which I find troubling because either I'm the only one who doesn't get it, or there's some reluctance to venture into this area because its...well...a cluster****...
  4. Fearghus The Killer

flintlock pitols, old news but...

I can't get them to work for me. I've read the few threads here where people were turning them on and all in earlier versions of M&B, and some recent posts too, but I can't make heads or tales on how you turn the things on. You can place one as a prop, but if I equip any troops with it (in...
  5. Fearghus The Killer

Recruiting prisoners for massive morale hit and more...

I was testing this today and noticed something for the first time. If you recruit bandit prisoners, and after you take the negative morale hit, it doesn't seem to pay to "upgrade" the bandits to "recruit" status. Example are steppe bandits, who have 100 proficiencies across the board plus riding...
  6. Fearghus The Killer

Busting bandit lairs broken in late game

Everyone has done the "destroy bandit lair" quest. You get +rep with the lord who requested and added renown (right?) However, once you are the ruler of your own faction, you don't get quests from vassals when Lairs and Hideouts appear in your/their territory, but they have to be destroyed...
  7. Fearghus The Killer

Script errors after helping patrols

Waihti, I thought you'd like to know that whenever I go to the aid of one of my patrols, instead of getting an increase relationship with my named kingdom, I get increased relationship with "player faction" , and soon thereafter (sometimes) I get a screenload of "invalid faction" errors, but...
  8. Fearghus The Killer

A question about horseflesh...

Recently a fellow poster told me he sometimes buys lame horses cheap and heals them up with wound treatment skills. I tried it out myself...bought a lame horse to heal but ended up dragging him around with me way too long. However, lame horses I've picked up on battlefield do heal up and rather...
  9. Fearghus The Killer

Waihti is always Johnny-on-the-spot with updates

Thanks, big guy!
  10. Fearghus The Killer

Camera goes haywire...

I'll go ahead and post this, although I suspect reinstalling is likely the only fix. Lately in my current game, (and a couple of times in my last game), whenever I leave any location or inventory window, my campaign camera goes haywire and beginnings moving away from location as if I have the...
  11. Fearghus The Killer

We're partying-down at Tulga like it's 1299! (Perpetual feast)

That's right, a perpetual feast! Been going on now for about 2 months game-time. I suggested feast with wife and went through the expected dialogue. My larder was full, but wife said it would begin when conditions in realm permited. (We're at peace, BTW) Organize feast shows up in "Notes" area...
  12. Fearghus The Killer

Just started playing around with patrols...

I'm sending multiple patrols out of my capitol Tulga to chase steppe bandits, but I'd rather they not be Khergits. I'm assuming the only way to get a Vaegir patrol is to send them from a Vaegir Castle or town to Ichumar. If I change my faction's culture, would I get Vaelgir patrols out of Tulga...
  13. Fearghus The Killer

My ex-companion unmarried lady vassals are having feasts?

I've noticed this in a couple of my games, and they seem to do it right after I make them vassals and give them towns. My question is this: has anyone here ever married one of their Lady vassals? Is it even possible (devs?). I think Ymira and Matheld are kinda hot in a cartoony sorta way, but...
  14. Fearghus The Killer

Prisoners, prisoners and more prisoners...

I always laugh out loud when I begin a new game and the dialogue asks if you want to play "realistically" by not allowing quit-without-saving, as if anything in this game has to do with reality. The most laughable thing is the whole system of taking other lords as prisoners, their mangement...
  15. Fearghus The Killer

Can't Assault Sargoth

Forgive me if someone else reported this or something similar but when I attack Sargoth with my own Kingdom's army, you first build a siege tower but when the battle opens there is no tower but a ladder and your men won't assault the wall but stand out in the open getting peppered by Nord Vet...
  16. Fearghus The Killer

Killing a Kingdom

OK, this is going to be a newb question because I never did it/saw it in original M&B, but what happens when you wipe out another kingdom? On my map I'm poised to assault Rivacheg, the last place the Vaegirs have. What happens to their king? And although the Vaegirs are ethnically a separate...
  17. Fearghus The Killer

Negative morale modifier for "unit size"?

I didn't have this problem in the original M&B, but seems like in Warband my troops are always desserting. Since the beginning of my current campaign its been like this, even though I have high right to rule, high honor, no controversy, lots of friends in my faction, etc. etc. I'm a good guy...
Back
Top Bottom