Search results for query: *

• Users: BobSels
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BobSels

[Suggestion] Diversifying titles for Nobility.

Hi, I have been trying my best to ignore the lack of different titles Swadian and Rhodok vassals have. I believe it is inaccurate and quite strange that every vassal is a count under their liege. I believe their should be a structure in terms of titles bestowed on a vassal by a liege depending...
  2. BobSels

Problems With Sarranid Towns.

Has anyone noticed how towns in the Sarranid territories have no male civilians whatsoever? Has anyone also seen how all female civilians (including desert bandits) in Sarran don't have any footwear? Now wouldn't touching a sand baked desert with one's bear feet feel painful for someone.
  3. BobSels

Patch 1.126 Feedback/Suggestions

What are your thoughts on this matter of prevalence; my findings on this new version are listed below.
  4. BobSels

I want to start a rebellion :P

Sup, I plan to become a vassal to King Harlaus of Swadia, forge good relations with the Swadian lords, fight wars and eventually oust old King Harlaus and crown myself as the King! But is that possible?
  5. BobSels

Khergit Improvement Thread (SP)

Throughout all my campaign games the Khergit Khanate always slowly gets eaten up by surrounding factions such as the Vaegirs, Sarranids and Swadians. I believe this problem to be both their geographic position as well as the fact that the AI of the Khergit soldiers is quite absent since they are...
  6. BobSels

Replacing village elders with "reeves" and stewards (sherrif's)

Hi, I have been independently researching lately about medieval life in England from 11th century an up and came upon some interesting facts and knowledge. Is it possible for the developers to replace village elders in lets say the Rhodok and Swadian factions with "reeves" (now known as sheriff...
  7. BobSels

How to stop faction invitations.

I am trying to build up my fortune as a merchant but I keep getting these annoying faction invitations which is seriously hampering my trading capabilities with other factions. My renown is only a meagre 181 so can someone tell me why this is happening?
  8. BobSels

After 1.125/ Unlimited Corpses Gone!

I can't seem to get an unlimited amount of corpses anymore  :(, does anyone know how to get the option back e.g (Via config file?)
  9. BobSels

My Castle is attracting to many ladies?

Hello, ever since I updated to 1.111 my castle (Rindyar Castle) has been getting ladies overtime and no matter what I do, ransom or set free by goodwill they seem to just stay? There names are Lady Selik, Lady Aesa and Lady Thalatha. I noticed that when I clicked on them to view their notes they...
  10. BobSels

Add another building option to cities - Bank.

Is it possible for you devs to add the option to build a bank to cities? Just so players or AI can borrow money and pay back the interest later (Mostly good for being a merchant). It would be a cool feature to toy around with and good eye-candy to get more denars in the inventory and use it for...
  11. BobSels

Mount&Blade Warband - 1.106 Patch Wishlist.

Hi everybody, I would like to take some time from the people who are reading these words by adding what they would like to see fixed in the upcoming 1.106 patch. The following problems I would want to see fixed are listed below the text. I. Fix the village prosperity problem. II. Fix the...
  12. BobSels

Formation Bug

It seems my Swadian Crossbowmen keep facing the enemy vertically in the battlefield for some obscure and strange reason? Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
  13. BobSels

The Pelt Coat?

Anyone notice how expensive, heavy and strong the Pelt Coat is in the game?
  14. BobSels

Controversy from being the Marshal?

Hello; I seem to be getting controversy for some reason ever since I have become marshal of the Kingdom of Swadia. I haven't looted villages ever since Mount&Blade 1.011 so I ask anyone how I am getting  them blame and how to stop the vassals under my command to stop looting?
Back
Top Bottom