Search results for query: *

• Users: ssssnake
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ssssnake

How do I get rid of the Smithing Tutorial?

Every time I try to use the Smithy, this annoying Tutorial banner pops up on the middle of my screen. How do I get rid of it?
  2. ssssnake

Cavalry Can't Take on Foot Archers?

Was watching the most recent video from Strat Gaming, where he tested the efficacy of various troop types. Cavalry appears to be woefully inadequate. When testing equal numbers of heavy cavalry vs foot archers, the cavalry got wrecked. Heavy Cav vs Foot Archers This is messed up. A unit of...
  3. ssssnake

The answer to all the folks who are tired of the vanilla campaign content: CRUSADER BLADE!!!

Bannerlord's current situation is that the battles work quite well. I really enjoy the fighting. Even sieges are working okay right now. However, much of the campaign mechanics are a bit threadbare and lackluster. Diplomacy is pretty simple, the economy is kind of broken. The quests are...
  4. ssssnake

SP - UI Can we please allow for pop up notifications for certain critical events?

I would love to get an instant pop-up notification for important events. If someone is beslieging one of my fiefs or raiding one of my villages, I'd like the game to use a pop-up to make sure that I see this message and that it doesn't get lost in the constant scrolling notifications that I...
  5. ssssnake

How to marry the younger daughter?

I am trying to get my brother married. There is an Empire lord with several daughters. One of them (the youngest at 19 years old) has great stats. However, when I talk to him and propose a marriage alliance, I only get offered his 37 year old widowed daughter with terrible stats. Is there...
  6. ssssnake

Does half barding horse armor provide 360 degree protection?

I searched, but couldn't find a thread where this was addressed. Does half barding only provide armor protection for the front of the horse? On humans, your body is divided into different target zones, and the armor value of that particular zone (leg, arm, etc.) varies depending on what...
  7. ssssnake

Killing Looters is a Full Time Job

Looter spawns are out of control. I have 2 fiefs right next to each other. Pretty much all I do is kill looters. They spawn constantly, in groups of 20 to 40. It's whack-a-mole 24/7. I can literally do nothing but kill looters, and it doesn't seem to put a dent in their population. I...
  8. ssssnake

What hardware makes a performance difference?

Will a very high level modern gaming rig make a big difference in warband performance? Or is the game software not able to take advantage of a current high performance cpu and video card? I'm currently able to play battles with 400 men. I'm wondering how high I could get with a state of the...
  9. ssssnake

SP - General When we receive notice that an army has formed, tell us the army's objective

Right now, when an army is formed, we have a notice the army exists (and my character seems to be automatically directed to it, which is strange) What would be great is if the notice says, "Martock has formed an army to besiege Pravend" or Martock has formed an army to patrol around Pravend"...
  10. ssssnake

SP - General Please allow us to construct a smithy and a stash in castles

I'd love to be able to build a smithy building in a castle Likewise, I'd like to be able to construct a storage stash in a castle to store my extra stuff.
  11. ssssnake

SP - Battles & Sieges Non-polearm mounted combat is basically useless

This is me on a horse, trying to hit an infantry enemy with a one handed sword. (or a 2 handed sword for that matter.)
  12. ssssnake

How to recruit prisoners?

Is there a trick to recruiting prisoners? I have some prisoners in my party. I click on them, and a menu opens up that has a button to "recruit prisoner." However, the button is inactive. Are there some prerequisite skills needed before being able to recruit a prisoner?
  13. ssssnake

Do you prefer free saves, or "realistic" (single save) mode?

Do you like to play with the ability to do multiple saves, or do you prefer "realistic" mode where you have a single save and can't quit without saving? I've done both. The "realistic" mode definitely can get your palms sweaty when you enter a battle with serious consequences if you lose...
  14. ssssnake

Retreating part of your army during battle?

I wonder how difficult it would be to allow players to order some of their troops to retreat from battle. This mostly comes up during offensive sieges. Your archers shoot all of their arrows, then they are useless. It would be nice to be able to order them to retreat from battle, so they...
  15. ssssnake

Ally Joins Battle, but his troops don't show up? (Answered)

I am Marshal of my faction.  I initiated a battle with an enemy army.  I have 211 troops.  An ally, with 404 troops is nearby, and I got the message that he would join in the battle.  The pre-battle screen tells me that we have 615 troops to fight the enemy's 217 troops.  However, when I begin...
  16. ssssnake

Did tournament victory conditions get changed?

Used to be that if you were in a tournament and your team won, that you progressed.  Now, it appears that if you get knocked out, you lose, even if your team prevails.  Not sure I like this.  Seems like if you are on a team, you should move forward if your team wins. 
  17. ssssnake

Bow Targeting Reticle Question

I've noticed that my Bent Noldor composite bow has a significantly tighter targeting reticle than my Sapphire Rune Bow.  The "accuracy" for the sapphire bow is supposedly higher, but the targeting reticle is about twice as large, making it not nearly as accurate.  Is this a bug? 
  18. ssssnake

Any way to increase time before enemy contact in battles?

I would love to be able to introduce some tactics into my battles.  Make use of terrain, utilize shield walls, deploy my troops in a rational fashion.  However, the battle map spawns our armies so close that we are in contact within seconds, so it's just a mad free for all. Any way to tweak...
  19. ssssnake

Any reason why my NPC lords would not be able to recruit prisoners post battle?

Whenever I see an army with a ton of prisoners, I typically view it as a way to pad the troops of my NPCs. So, I saw a Heretic army of 240 soldiers with a prisoner count of 1100+  Seemed like a prime way to bulk up my lords.  I attacked the Heretics.  Three of my lords joined me in combat.  I...
  20. ssssnake

Factors that lead to declarations of war? (And truces)

I've searched this topic, but haven't found anything directly on point. Is there a comprehensive list of factors that lead to declarations of war? Some things that I have guessed at from playing the game for a while are the following: If you own a castle or town that was originally part of a...
Back
Top Bottom