How to marry the younger daughter?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am trying to get my brother married.

There is an Empire lord with several daughters. One of them (the youngest at 19 years old) has great stats.

However, when I talk to him and propose a marriage alliance, I only get offered his 37 year old widowed daughter with terrible stats.

Is there any way to bypass his older daughters and arrange a marriage with the younger daughter?

I am trying to get my brother married.

There is an Empire lord with several daughters. One of them (the youngest at 19 years old) has great stats.

However, when I talk to him and propose a marriage alliance, I only get offered his 37 year old widowed daughter with terrible stats.

Is there any way to bypass his older daughters and arrange a marriage with the younger daughter?
Wait until the 37 old daughter is in prison, they can not marry while in prison.

Wait until the 37 old daughter is in prison, they can not marry while in prison.

This is how I did it. Both daughters were in an army that lost a battle and were both taken prisoner.

I immediately talked to the lord who had taken the desireable daughter prisoner and bribed him to release her.

Then, I ran as fast as possible to find her father. Engaged him in discussion, and he offered up the desireable daughter for marriage.

Not as straight forward as being able to just specify which daughter I was interested in, but it worked.

Back
Top Bottom