Bow Targeting Reticle Question

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed that my Bent Noldor composite bow has a significantly tighter targeting reticle than my Sapphire Rune Bow. 

The "accuracy" for the sapphire bow is supposedly higher, but the targeting reticle is about twice as large, making it not nearly as accurate. 

Is this a bug? 

Accuracy of the Bent Noldor Composite Bow is definitely higher.

I went into the camp menu and walked around with my troops.  Tried shooting at trees.  At equal distances, the Bent Noldor bow shot much tighter groups than the Sapphire Rune bow.  I went into the text file for the items.  Jacked the Sapphire bow accuracy up to 99.  Reticle on the sapphire bow is still significantly larger, and sapphire bow is still significantly less accurate.    At the same distances, I was getting more hits and tighter groups with the Bent Noldor bow. 

So, it's not just that the reticle is smaller on the Noldor bow, the accuracy is also significantly better. 

Merry Christmas dude.

The sapphire bow is still more accurate. I believe the size of the targeting reticle depends on your power draw skill versus the minimum required for the bow. As you raise power draw beyond the minimum needed for the sapphire you'll notice the reticle tighten.

The noldor bow has a lower PD requirement so it's easier for your character to aim.

Back
Top Bottom