Search results for query: *

• Users: RJ_Sera
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RJ_Sera

Sturgian heavy spearmen in 1.2.5

Just noticed that Sturgian heavy spearmen now has two variant which remove the shoulder armor, is it intended ? I love their shoulder armor
  2. RJ_Sera

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Aserai Mamluke tree need buff

Aserai Heavy Mamluke cav once my favorite troop in the game but now they are too weak, 130 one handed with a slow swing sword. The tier 4-5 wearing the same armor chest and shouder. They are now weak and ugly looking, also their horse armor. The tier 4 horse armor look way more beautiful than...
  3. RJ_Sera

In Progress Wrong back ground scene for "Army poacher" quest

Summary: When talking to the poacher in village midnight, it will pop up the town's scene background instead of village's background How to Reproduce: Take the army poacher quest and go to the village midnight Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  4. RJ_Sera

Will the 3D conversation background come back one day ?

I notice that long time ago when this game still in EA, when making conversation with NPC the background is 3D animation, after the quick conversation update came out then it turns into 2D. Will it be back in the future ?
  5. RJ_Sera

SP - General Skills/Perks system need rework

The skills/perks trees are the same for both main character, family member, companions. This problem to show how lazy design The captain/govenor should be in seperate trees, If set a companion into a formation and when these troops make kills, companions will gain captain exp which use to...
  6. RJ_Sera

Any plan about this in the future ?

Co-op or atleast implement some features in this video - Newsboard in tavern -Working for village to get early money...
  7. RJ_Sera

SP - General The skills/perks suggest (please take a look)

This is a coment i've write in another thread but want to putting here as a suggestion thread The skill tree system has many problem that need rework, so i have some suggestions 1. combat perks/skills progress provide weapon speed and damage, troops can chamber block when lead by the captain...
  8. RJ_Sera

Many still in progress

Searching forum to see many bugs still in progress, I wonder if they are in to-do list or just "in progress" forever ? Any statement from devs
  9. RJ_Sera

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops News board in town/ tavern

There should be a news board in town or tavern that show how many recruit available and quests which bound villages need help, a guy in tavern ask to help his village like in warband This news board will update everytime villagers come to sell their goods in town The tavern keeper can be...
  10. RJ_Sera

SP - General RTS camera/ Distinguished service mod should be in base game

I'm playing with RTS camera mod and I believe many of you agree with 1. Allow me to control one of my troops after I fall in battle (although i never use this function but this one is good addition to the base game) 2. The main reason to use this mod is that it allows me to control one of my...
  11. RJ_Sera

Resolved There are no cilivian in some towns scene

Summary:There are some town that there are no people going around, even during daytime, nobody in the market place at all. Some town are still normal such as Poros, Lageta... but Hubyar.. and some other town are weird How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  12. RJ_Sera

SP - General The skill system and leveling need to take a look

First I want to point out that the leveling system is a good idea, but there are some problem that I believe people have pointed it out -The leveling system ask us to do some specific job to level up that skill, ok this is a good idea but it feel very slow, combat skills are slow but still fine...
  13. RJ_Sera

In Progress Armors make model look fatter

Summary: I've notice armors now make my character, companions, troops look fatter How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD)...
  14. RJ_Sera

In Progress Cloth simulator doesn't work in some towns

Summary: Please take a look, some scenes make cloth simulation doesn't work, Lageta is the one come in mind for now, but many more Also the armors make players and troops look thic, fat The main female character has ugly walking/runing style How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so...
  15. RJ_Sera

Bug report

Cloth simulation doesn't work in some towns Armors now make troops and character look fat https://ibb.co/Ypyrj6Z
  16. RJ_Sera

SP - General Tournament/practice fight give full exp optional

Please add an option where we can enable full exp in tournament/practice fight I know lots of people like/dislike this idea but hey this is a offline mode and let everyone enjoy their way. An option means you can turn it on or off at the start of your campaign so it fit for everyone. Some...
  17. RJ_Sera

Walking style

on new patch v1.1.0 i notice that my female character's walking style has change, is it true ? coz i don't see it in patch note. Btw i don't like this change though
  18. RJ_Sera

Cloth simulation issue

Cloth simulation now does not work in town, it still fine in the battle but in town does not work
  19. RJ_Sera

SP - General My suggestion for skills system

After 1 thousand hours of playing, I feel that the skills are not evenly distributed Vitality and Control should be the same as it involves muscles, swinging weapons, pulling bows and throwing some perks that increase the team size that are in the battle tree should be in Steward, some of the...
  20. RJ_Sera

What feast look like

Back
Top Bottom