Version number
v1.2.4.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

RJ_Sera

Sergeant
Summary:There are some town that there are no people going around, even during daytime, nobody in the market place at all. Some town are still normal such as Poros, Lageta... but Hubyar.. and some other town are weird
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
note that some town scenes are unfinish, i'm always roleplay by going physically into all towns and villages. Some towns tuck bunch of NPC together, some with nobody in the market place even during daytime, some towns bad design, the the buildings and roads feel random and not like a city, just a bunch of things randomly putting together. Please check it out

Summary:There are some town that there are no people going around, even during daytime, nobody in the market place at all. Some town are still normal such as Poros, Lageta... but Hubyar.. and some other town are weird
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): poppy playtime chapter 2 download pc
  1. Reload the Game:
    • Try reloading the game to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, reloading a save or restarting the game can resolve minor glitches.
  2. Check for Game Updates:
    • Ensure that your game is up to date by checking for any available updates. Developers often release patches to address bugs and improve gameplay.
  3. Verify Game Files:
    • If you're playing on a platform like Steam, verify the integrity of the game files. This can help identify and fix any corrupted files that might be causing the issue.
  4. Disable Mods or Cheats:
    • If you're using mods or cheats, try disabling them to see if they are causing the problem. Mods, especially outdated ones, can sometimes lead to unexpected issues.
  5. Check System Requirements:
    • Ensure that your computer meets the game's system requirements. If your hardware falls short, it might result in performance issues or graphical glitches.
  6. Update Graphics Drivers:
    • Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can lead to compatibility issues with the game.
  7. Provide More Information:
    • If the issue persists, consider providing more information such as the game title, version, and any relevant details about your computer specs. This will help the game's community or support team better understand and address the problem.

Could you provide us with screenshots or a video of this issue happening? Also does this always happen on everytime you enter a city?

Firstly I have to say that i'm a roleplay person, I go into everytown, walk physically to tournament, getting quests, tavern... even village too
In this video, i go to 4 towns, Diathma and Hubiar are two coming in my mind, you can see the towns look like they are lock down due to covid 19, just a few guys standing outside. Some towns even worst the NPC are standing together in one place, i don't remember that town name but some town looks like unfinish, TW just put stalls in the market but no traders or townspeople going around, some still have people but not much
My suggestion are
1. More townspeople going around in both city and tavern
2. Bigger tavern with more table and activity such as card games ( i don't know if it's exist in this time or not)
lastly, i wish these scenes look more bustling as much as possible to make these more living. Thanks for reading !

1. Reload the Game:
    • Try reloading the game to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, reloading a save or restarting the game can resolve minor glitches.
  2. Check for Game Updates:
    • Ensure that your game is up to date by checking for any available updates. Developers often release patches to address bugs and improve gameplay.
  3. Verify Game Files:
    • If you're playing on a platform like Steam, verify the integrity of the game files. This can help identify and fix any corrupted files that might be causing the issue.
  4. Disable Mods or Cheats:
    • If you're using mods or cheats, try disabling them to see if they are causing the problem. Mods, especially outdated ones, can sometimes lead to unexpected issues.
  5. Check System Requirements:
    • Ensure that your computer meets the game's system requirements. If your hardware falls short, it might result in performance issues or graphical glitches.
  6. Update Graphics Drivers:
    • Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can lead to compatibility issues with the game.
  7. Provide More Information:
    • If the issue persists, consider providing more information such as the game title, version, and any relevant details about your computer specs. This will help the game's community or support team better understand and address the problem.
hey, instead of copy and past this form over and over again, go to the game and test it yourself. look at my video. I'm reporting for who in charge here, if u can't help whatsoever, just stand aside, prrrrrrrr

Note that i go into these city during daytime, i know people going to sleep at night
What is the prosperity of these towns? Because with low it´s little people.
Is it for example after a siege or starving it will be little with people.
It´s the same in villages with low hearts.

Back
Top Bottom