Search results for query: *

• Users: Aerational
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Captain mode would be better if the player was just a camera tethered to their units.

This mode is entirely about how many NPCs the captain can run up and kill single handedly and it's just absolute garbage crap.
  2. The US West captain servers are not working

I have tried multiple times on different days to find a captain game on the west coast and it will just continue searching and searching and searching. Sometimes I let it go for up to an hour.
  3. Ban tker please

They already tkd me at the start of the round but I didn't have the clip program on, this was the second time.
  4. Resolved Are human players supposed to be faster than AI troops in Captain mode?

You can outrun all your own AI troops, and heavily armored captains can easily catch enemy AI troops wearing no armor. It's difficult to kite with archers when the enemy captains can all catch your troops regardless of their armor/weapon. It's especially noticeable when you lead a formation of...
  5. I'm not playing anymore until they fix the Rambo meta in Captain MP

It's just stupidly unfun. It was unfun when people started it with cavalry but now people are even parking infantry and running their captain over to enemy formations 1 at a time to maximize K/D and also distract troops from shielding arrows/javelins. It's just stupid. The captains life needs...
  6. MP AI units should keep guard up when fighting, never put hands down.

This is for AI in general really, but I notice it most in Captain mode. Also tournaments when AI fight each other looks wonky the way they just stand planted in one spot and put their hands down. Holding up a block in any direction makes them at least 25% more ready for whatever their opponent...
  7. In Progress Bugs with formation AI commonly experienced in Captain mode

Ranged units will sometimes continue to fire when you tell them to "hold fire". They sometimes don't fire (at least for a really long time) when you tell them to "fire". Units being moved in line/loose/scatter formation will auto engage nearby enemies, even if you are spam click-moving them in...
  8. In Progress Assists are not counted for AI units in captain mode

Only human players get assists in captain. If your formation of skirmishers volleys dozens on javelins into the enemy, and then your dps cleans them up, the DPS gets a bunch of kills but you get no assists. People assume that javelins and bows are bad because they don't always get a positive...
  9. Your matchmaker is broken

It's like there isn't actually a queue...it just sorta grabs players in no particular order and this leaves some players waiting and waiting while some players get put into games immediately. I just waited for about 20 minutes, there were 5 people in the queue, and then suddenly it dropped to 1...
  10. Question for devs: Is there any long term goal of fixing the "use the captain to exploit enemy ai" meta in captain mode?

Set up archers on hill... run over, alone, behind the enemy shield wall and start attacking from behind. Either everyone turns to face the captain, even if there are on face direction toward the archers, or they all just stand there and get hacked up 1 by 1. Sometimes you get lucky and maybe 1...
  11. TALEWORLDS, LISTEN TO ME. WATCH MY EYES, DON'T LOOK AWAY.

There are TWO fixes you need for next patch. If it's the only two you make the community would still be happy. FIX THE GOD DAMN SIEGE TOWER AI FIX THE GOD DAMN WALK BUG IN CAPTAIN MP You will make both the SP and MP communities happy with JUST THOSE FUNDAMENTAL FIXES. PLEASE JESUS GOD...
  12. Need More Info The matchmaker is not working right for American servers

Even if there are enough players "searching the same criteria" it rarely actually puts you in a server. I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes watching the number go up and down, this has been an issue since patch. I've seen up to 10 people searching with my criteria and it never put...
  13. There is definitely something wrong with the matchmaker, at least for American servers

You can start a search with "10 people searching your same criteria" and you still won't find a game for like an hour. I really don't think it's doing a good job of getting everybody into games. Before this last update you could find MP games any time, now you can't get one even if you try...
  14. HOW IS THERE STILL A WALK GLITCH, HOW IS GLAIVE STILL SO OP, HOW IS AI STILL SO BAD

ARE YOU GUYS ****ING STUPID? FIX THE ACTUAL ****ING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR GAME.
  15. DUUUUUH WE ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW OP HORSE + GLAIVE IS IN MP DUUUUUUUUUUUUH

That's my impression of you. Play your own ****ing game, idiots. OH AND LET'S GIVE THEM BOWS ON TOP OF IT. ****ING GENIUS.
  16. There is no world where someone should be able to ride directly into a crossbow line

Anyone who defends this is straight up making the game worse.
  17. Need More Info TERRIBLE HIT TRACKING

Note the overhand and stab at the end. Play it at .25x speed.
  18. AI troops in captain focus way too hard on enemy captains as opposed to enemy troops

The troops are overly focused on enemy captains to a point that simply drawing half of the enemy's troops away from a battle, pied piper style, is becoming "meta". For example I just marched down an archer line with a shield wall in captain, which is a miracle now, and when I got to them and...
  19. In Progress When your main character dies and you pick an heir, the game keeps using the old party name.

Seems that it just plops the new person at the head of the old party rather than actually creating a new party... at least in my game it did. I'll upload a save called "WHY WONT YOU DIE"
Back
Top Bottom