Captain mode would be better if the player was just a camera tethered to their units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerational

Regular
This mode is entirely about how many NPCs the captain can run up and kill single handedly and it's just absolute garbage crap.

I understand what you are trying to say, yet I've been in numerous games with you and you never help your team much. I've seen many different excuses already.

imagine if a captain ordered his dudes in real life to sit in a sheild wall formation and some psycho with a bardiche came up behind them and started hacking away at them only to have the captain say "stop that's garbage" all the while not ordering his units to move

imagine if a captain ordered his dudes in real life to sit in a sheild wall formation and some psycho with a bardiche came up behind them and started hacking away at them only to have the captain say "stop that's garbage" all the while not ordering his units to move
Kinda sums up my military experience, tbh.

What if the captain was unarmed, it should work too if he can't pick up weapons. He could be allowed to use only fists, kicks and trampling, for memes.

Back
Top Bottom