Search results for query: *

1. Pancakelord333

Calradia province map completion?

I saw that in several patch notes TW have posted the latest Calradia battle map additions (e.g. this in 1.2.0 beta patch notes: https://cdn.taleworlds.com/upload/news/battle_terrains_120_845.jpg) - but does anyone know if there is an upto date map showing everything done so far?
  2. Pancakelord333

Questions on the command menu - and some feedback for usability.

So, Battlefield has something called the Commorose: I've played for a bit with the new radial menu and at first I was really excited by it, as I thought it would function in the same way as it does in the BF games (hold Q then use relative mouse movement to flick your cursor to what you want...
  3. Pancakelord333

Could we get some rusty 2h swords and mauls?

Title. I havent played since a month after EA started, put about 70 hours in then walked away to let the game "cook" some more. And I'm really liking what i'm seeing on V1.5.5 now. Somehow my PC is even able to smoothly run massive battles mostly maxed out at 1080p on a i7-4790k, 16gb DDR3, GTX...
  4. Pancakelord333

Armor [high and low tier] is irrelevant - it needs to offer % based dmg mitigation, rather than just subtracting from dmg dealt

I've now been seeing some uncommon high tier armor in 1.2.0. In one of the battanian cities I saw some Noble northern armor (or whatever it's called - its the gold-trimmed stuff battanian lords wear) going for 40k. This is great, but the problem with armor right now is that its basically...
  5. Pancakelord333

SP - UI Beta patch 1.1 UI bug with tracking popup. Too many decimal places / lack of rounding.

On the newest 1.1 beta patch, the game likes presenting an unnecessary number of decimal points for the tracking information/popup. (it should probably truncate down to 2 decimal points for consistency with the rest of the UI - right now it displays 6dp). I've also seen something similar in the...
  6. Pancakelord333

Where are all the 2h maces/mauls/blunt weapons?

Title. I've played for quite some time and not actually come across any 2h blunt weapons, besides the mallet that some enemies carry. I've tried looking in shops all over the map when at high and low levels. I've even used the dev console mod to inspect all the weapons in-game and couldn't find...
  7. Pancakelord333

Please change the dye colours for the Northern (or Eastern/"southern") empire. They are way too similar.

The clothing dyes/colours are waaay too similar for the Northern and Eastern empire. Generally I dont mind the clothes colours as it makes allies and enemies easily distinguisable. But when its N Emp vs E Emp you have light purple vs purpley-blue Maybe the eastern empire's clothes should be...
  8. Pancakelord333

SP - General Buffing Sturgia - introduce deadlier winters with food shortages & starvation risk.

So right now steam says I've played bannerlord for 98 hours, and something that has stood out to me across the various hotfix versions of the game is Sturgia's constant, total, destruction. All the time. It's either the mongol hordes from the east, or the battanians or even the Vlandians wiping...
  9. Pancakelord333

Really weird bug (observed in 1.0.9) - My party is being teleported across the continent to newly created armies? Might have found how to reproduce it

So I've been playing as a mercenary company today. And I've noticed a weird bug. If I wait in cities for a while sometimes when i leave the city I'll be teleported to random places on the map. I think (because I still cant reproduce this 100% the time) I've finally worked out what's going on...
  10. Pancakelord333

SP - General Mercenary suggestions / contractual additions after playing e1.0.8

This was based upon an older post I made, but wanted to get my thoughts down in a more clean and concise manner for feedback. I have split this up into: UI changes (that are not strictly tied to mercenary gameplay, but would be very helpful for it) and Mercenary contract changes. How the AI...
  11. Pancakelord333

SP - General Possible Aserai Campaign map AI bug due to absolute distance

I have noticed the Aserai making some weird strategic decisions on the world map Most notably they are extremely interested in taking Oristocroys castle, whilst skipping over Garontor or Ortysia - even when they have a massive army easily capable of conquering the city, too. This often leads to...
  12. Pancakelord333

Yo ho, Yo ho, tis' a Mercenary's life for me (post 1.0.8) - Mercenary feedback and suggestion for in-depth contract terms

So I've been playing with a fresh save for 1.0.8 with the intention of being the most mercurial clan I can be, living by the philosophy; 'If it aint gold, it aint for me.' And have been operating as sword-for-hire jumping between the Imperial factions in their seemingly never-ending war against...
  13. Pancakelord333

Werid bug - thugs spawn on rooftops

So there are some thugs you can fight in most cities at one of the points of interest - back alley etc, after you beat them you can wait a while and fight some more in the city with your troops. If you do this in Iyakis (far south side of world map) the thugs will spawn on the roof or balcony...
  14. Pancakelord333

SP - World Map Year length slider on game-start?

So if I understand the game right, a typical in-game year (I don't think there are leap years) is 84 days long. 21 days per a season Roughly (as months aren't in technically the game) 7 days = 1 month (84/12=7) What if we got a slider to set year length on game start? (and this would not be...
  15. Pancakelord333

Do you think the world map needs more features - like roads?

Title. I've played bannerlord for a sold 60 hours now, and one thing has stood out to me in this time about the world map: Where are all the roads? The Empire fractured into 3 parts, how long did it exist for? (I don't think this is mentioned anywhere in game?) One thing all empires do (not...
  16. Pancakelord333

SP - Battles & Sieges Does anyone else think spears are utterly useless?

So I'm playing a new save on 1.0.6 on realistic, working my way up in the arena in Revyl and the final fight is a Spear and Shield duo. I dropped my spear and shield [discarded in the top left of the screen] and proceeded to beat the spearman to death with my bare hands and came out on top. He...
  17. Pancakelord333

Is it possible to ally with Rebel/fringe factions to take over fiefs as an independent clan?

Title. There are a bunch of "tiny factions"(for lack of a better word) in the game. Like the order of the Embers of The Flame. In my last game I slaughtered them all as I was a vassal to someone, but is there any way to get these people to work for/with me if i'm an independent clan? I'm trying...
  18. Pancakelord333

Does armor weight actually affect run speed?

Title. So I've played for about 26 hours so far and love the game. I've been screwing around with the Dev console mod to see what perks work before starting my next game. I set my athletics skill to 250 to see how fast I could make my character run (was thinking of trying a no-horse game...
Back
Top Bottom