Search results for query: *

1. Deadh34d

Pack animals slowing party?

Yeah, they increased the herd penalty by ten.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks!
  2. Deadh34d

Pack animals slowing party?

Do pack animals slow your party in 1.5.5, or has it been this way for a while and I just haven't noticed? I just bought a bunch of mules and Sumpter horses (they were 24 gold a pop, and selling for over 100 nearby), and my speed plummeted from 4.5 to 1.1, and selling them brought it back up...
  3. Deadh34d

I recorded a song inspired by Bannerlord

Very nice! What did you use to make this? I have been playing a bit with LMMS myself but I find it a bit of a challenge to make things that sound good with free tools :smile:.

So I'm using Ableton Live 9 for all the recording, mixing, and mastering. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, with guitar/bass being fed in directly, and the mandolin recorded with Rode M5 mics (one aimed at the sound hole, the other at the neck). Drums are all programmed in Ableton. For guitar and bass, I'm using Amplitude 3 for amp and pedal simulation, but I'm probably going to break out my Boneshaker and Big Muff pedals for a recording soon just cause I love the fuzz I can get from them.

needs more cowbell

Lol, I'll keep that in mind.
  4. Deadh34d

Thanks, glad you liked it! I'll have more folk metal up soon; I'm about 80% done mastering the next track. Thanks for listening!
  5. Deadh34d

Not gonna lie, this is straight up self-promotion, but I gotta get some listens somehow. Made an instrumental track that was inspired by Bannerlord (and just stereotypical "medieval"/Gaelic music in general, plus a little bit of the Sword), you can find it here. Hope somebody enjoys it.
  6. Deadh34d

Poll to bring attention on dialect

Shouldn't you be off somewhere giving people riddles so that they can cross your bridge?
  7. Deadh34d

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

• Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.

Fat Falxmen? Neat.

• Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.

I know what they mean, but lol at that wording.
  8. Deadh34d

How are you guys making money?

Don't know about 1.0.10, but in 1.1.0, the trading perks work now, so you can see if an item is above or below average price, and if you're selling for a profit or not. I started a new character and have been doing basically nothing but trading, and I'm rolling in denars after about a hundred days.
  9. Deadh34d

Can we get the compass back?

Agreed. I thought that was a strange thing to remove when I loaded the game up for the first time. I wouldn't say it's at the top of my list for desired changes, but it would be nice to have again once some of the higher-priority bug fixes and content additions are done.
  10. Deadh34d

When will Autoblock be implemented in the game

i dont think that it will be added to the game imo but i have see that there are mod that add this features into the game. But Donno if it will work propely onestly

Pretty sure the community manager or one of the devs mentioned that it will be implemented in a future patch. It's been in all the other M&B games, so I would be surprised if it never got added into this one.
  11. Deadh34d

[SOLVED]Install both e.1.1.0 and the live patch at the same time

Probably just have to switch between version when you want to play singleplayer vs multiplayer.
  12. Deadh34d

e1.1.0 crash when entering city areas

After testing, this seems to only be happening in Battanian cities. I can go into Vlandian, Sturgian, and Northern Empire cities with no problem, anyway.
  13. Deadh34d

I am also having this problem with the beta patch. It's a new save. And it has only happened in Pen Carroc (sp?) so far. I've tried clicking the quest NPC, I've tried entering the city, and even entered the Arena and tried exiting into the center that way. Always crashed.

It's funny you mention it only happening for you in Pen Cannoc, because I've only been trying to go into Battanian cities.

I haven't had that happen to me myself. Is this happening on a new savegame? And another question that would come to mind is what are your computer specifications.

Yeah, it's a new save.

i7-7700
    GTX 1070
    16 GB RAM
  14. Deadh34d

Anybody else getting a crash in e1.1.0 when entering the city scene? Clicking an NPC portrait and selecting "Talk" from the city menu and/or entering the city by clicking the "Take a Walk Around" option both result in a crash for me every time.
  15. Deadh34d

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Damn son, and on a Saturday morning too.

I really like the idea of weekly big updates alongside a separate nightly branch. Y'all are the best!
  16. Deadh34d

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Sweet. Glad to see the mercenary contract issue was a bug.
  17. Deadh34d

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Good grief at the toxicity and gate keeping in this thread. Why is everybody so heavily invested in how other people play their single player game?
  18. Deadh34d

Bored @ Work. Want 2 Play.

I have a newborn that refuses to let me play for extended periods of time. I feel your pain.
  19. Deadh34d

Lets talk smithing.

It's a gimmick and not fun and I can't wrap my head around why it's in the game, to be brutally honest.

Because hand-crafted weapons can easily out-class static weapons found in the world (at least, that's been my experience with the early- to mid-game weapons). You might not like smithing, but I certainly wouldn't call it a gimmick.
Back
Top Bottom