Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

i cant launch the game after the beta hotfix was released (e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix). New menu says 'resume campaign' instead of 'saved games' and when you click on it the game freeezes and then there is M&B crash log window pops out. tried to revert back to 1.0.10 to no avail. even opting out of beta all together has no effect, same thing happens when trying to 'resume campaign'. verified integrity of game files on steam, all good there but the save wont launch. if it helps, im on W7, new game started with the beta (1.0.10). any ideas?

nvm, opting into 1.1.0 fixed it

Last edited:
Will they be updating both the beta and the other branch equally often? anyone know?

I doubt it.

The Early Access (main line) - will be updated slower but should be more stabe.

Inverse to that is Beta line should be less stable but will be updated a bit more often.

Alpha line will be the least stable and will get the most updates.

If you are enjoying the game, I recommend the Main line. Make sure you have great patience if you want to test the Beta and Alpha line. Don't expect to play for enjoyment. That is not the main purpose of such lines.

FIX YOUR PERKS!! It is crazy how someone can spend 30hrs+ getting roguery to 275 just to find out merrymen does not even work! Insane

You change the name of 1.0.10 to 1.0.11 because you made some changes. Great.
Could you do same for 1.1.0 ? This will help us to understand what version of the game we have right now.

And I dont really get something. The change from 1.0.10 to 1.1.0a are include in 1.0.11 ?1.1.0b ? The beta patch go to the EA patch after testing ?

Hi, thank You for the constant updates. This time some changes are too much for me:
- in the world map now with the additional information on wounded and prisoners per party there is just too much text floating around.
- in the world map the tooltips now show troop types in detail, leading to huge display boxes for large parties.
- in the battle map the new distance indicators are ruining the immersion for me - where can I turn them off?

Hi, thank You for the constant updates. This time some changes are too much for me:
- in the world map now with the additional information on wounded and prisoners per party there is just too much text floating around.
- in the world map the tooltips now show troop types in detail, leading to huge display boxes for large parties.
- in the battle map the new distance indicators are ruining the immersion for me - where can I turn them off?

Sounds like you're holding your ALT key.

If you give yourself the trouble to answer this. Why not answer what you ask?
Because if they didn't read the first bullet, they probably missed others and should re-read the whole thing. I guess the idea is where to find the info rather than just take my word for it or provide a "yes" then deal with a "how do you know" kind of situation.

Back
Top Bottom