Bored @ Work. Want 2 Play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Zascha

Recruit
Bought M&B2 last week. Didn't get to play much until the weekend. Spent all Saturday and Sunday no-lifing the game. Haven't done that in 10 years. You know, when you get older, you get responsibilities. You lose interest in games. You don't have time for them. You're too tired to even bother. <Insert reason.> But with all this Cov-19 crap going around, I guess I just figured I had nothing better to do. Took Monday off, even so I could continue my adventures.

Today, I'm sitting here at work with nothing to do but wonder why I even bothered coming into work.

I want to go home and kill some Looters and Mountain Bandits.

I'm thankful to have a job during these troubled times... but I can't stop thinking about this game. I took all of last week off to play, hoping that it would "get it out of my system". I was wrong.

Fortunately for me, I am a hospital worker. So even though there’s almost nothing to do in my section, I still go to work.....with my laptop. I probably get a good 4-6 hours of straight play time at work each day. Getting paid several hundred bucks a day to play bannerlord= winning!

I feel you all, I also work from home and I am sitting right next to my gaming PC. It takes the power from all my ancestors to stop me from booting up my PC and play Bannerlord ?

Fortunately for me, I am a hospital worker. So even though there’s almost nothing to do in my section, I still go to work.....with my laptop. I probably get a good 4-6 hours of straight play time at work each day. Getting paid several hundred bucks a day to play bannerlord= winning!
That's awesome and thank you for your service during this pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom