e1.1.0 crash when entering city areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Anybody else getting a crash in e1.1.0 when entering the city scene? Clicking an NPC portrait and selecting "Talk" from the city menu and/or entering the city by clicking the "Take a Walk Around" option both result in a crash for me every time.

Anybody else getting a crash in e1.1.0 when entering the city scene? Clicking an NPC portrait and selecting "Talk" from the city menu and/or entering the city by clicking the "Take a Walk Around" option both result in a crash for me every time.

I haven't had that happen to me myself. Is this happening on a new savegame? And another question that would come to mind is what are your computer specifications.

I am also having this problem with the beta patch. It's a new save. And it has only happened in Pen Carroc (sp?) so far. I've tried clicking the quest NPC, I've tried entering the city, and even entered the Arena and tried exiting into the center that way. Always crashed.

I am also having this problem with the beta patch. It's a new save. And it has only happened in Pen Carroc (sp?) so far. I've tried clicking the quest NPC, I've tried entering the city, and even entered the Arena and tried exiting into the center that way. Always crashed.

It's funny you mention it only happening for you in Pen Cannoc, because I've only been trying to go into Battanian cities.

I haven't had that happen to me myself. Is this happening on a new savegame? And another question that would come to mind is what are your computer specifications.

Yeah, it's a new save.

i7-7700
GTX 1070
16 GB RAM

Last edited:
After testing, this seems to only be happening in Battanian cities. I can go into Vlandian, Sturgian, and Northern Empire cities with no problem, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom