I recorded a song inspired by Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Not gonna lie, this is straight up self-promotion, but I gotta get some listens somehow.

Made an instrumental track that was inspired by Bannerlord (and just stereotypical "medieval"/Gaelic music in general, plus a little bit of the Sword), you can find it here. Hope somebody enjoys it.

Very nice! What did you use to make this? I have been playing a bit with LMMS myself but I find it a bit of a challenge to make things that sound good with free tools :smile:.

Very nice! What did you use to make this? I have been playing a bit with LMMS myself but I find it a bit of a challenge to make things that sound good with free tools :smile:.

So I'm using Ableton Live 9 for all the recording, mixing, and mastering. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, with guitar/bass being fed in directly, and the mandolin recorded with Rode M5 mics (one aimed at the sound hole, the other at the neck). Drums are all programmed in Ableton. For guitar and bass, I'm using Amplitude 3 for amp and pedal simulation, but I'm probably going to break out my Boneshaker and Big Muff pedals for a recording soon just cause I love the fuzz I can get from them.

needs more cowbell

Lol, I'll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom