Search results for query: *

• Users: JayWalker
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JayWalker

Everyone hates me?

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature. Shortly after I started a new game on patch 1.05 I got a message that a minor faction in the empire declared war on me. Then as I travel around the map I find that about 60%-70% of notables have -1 or -2 relation with me making recruitment much...
  2. JayWalker

Criminal Treaties?

One thing I haven't seen discussed much is the level of diplomacy between factions. Will it just be peace agreement (post war), no relationship, war. Or will there be trade agreements? There is actually opportunity for some interesting diplomatic options that might affect the player even in...
  3. JayWalker

Big Strategic Changes

I expect that the major strategies that I and others used in warband to accomplish goals will be VASTLY different in Bannerlord. As an example an oft used Warband strategy for obtaining your own kingdom is to join another kingdom, let them get beat up in wars (possibly sabotaging them by...
  4. JayWalker

How old are you people?

The bannerlord community is an interesting mix of people who like history, roleplaying, fantasy, arcade action, civilization simulation and more, but also MANY people in this community have been playing Warband for years. I started playing Warband maybe 7 years ago, and but I was already a 26...
  5. JayWalker

Bannerpage. . .Last Game?

Today I am starting up the new Bannerpage mod and it will probably be my last experience with the old game before Bannerlord comes out. Bannerpage advertises itself as the Native game "as it was meant to be". It seems a bit like Floris in that it is a combination of many mods as well as having...
  6. JayWalker

Clans and Warbands

Can a single clan have more than one warband on the map? For instance the faction leader of battania has a large clan with many members and there are several lords that are part of his clan. Each with their own warband? Does the faction leader pay them a salary similar to a mercenary salary...
  7. JayWalker

Your first playthrough

I've seen some threads about which faction people will join, but what are you guys plans for how you will play your first playthrough? Will you go off alone killing bandits doing some immediate high risk high reward battles? Will you focus on building a fighting force early on? Arena battles...
  8. JayWalker

Economic Sabotage

How much damage do you think we could do to a lord in our own faction, or a lord in another faction through economic sabotage without going to war? What methods do you think we could use to pull off these economic assaults? Say another lord has stepped on your toes and refused to apologise...
  9. JayWalker

I would like to purchase some land for a productive enterprise

When I play warband it is usually a VERY slow start. I never start as a noble flying my own banner, and usually I am hundreds of days into the campaign before I join a faction or start my own. One of things I like to do during this slow progression? Earn money as a mercenary attacking...
  10. JayWalker

Most Anticipated Bannerlord Mods?

What mods are you looking forward to/hoping for in Bannerlord the most? I know the game isn't even out yet, but I think most of us expect a large active modding community to migrate from the still active Warband community. So what are people hoping for? A full warband conversion mod? Play in...
  11. JayWalker

Aging, death, and children

In Bannerlord you can die and have children who work as your heirs, no longer are you the immortal warrior of Warband. My question is how much real time, how many battles, how many years do I get to work with a single character? If a year is 80ish days does that count as a single year of...
Back
Top Bottom